Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today we were relegated, now F*CK OFF Mcghee

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Hat eto say it but i said the other side of christmas Mghee would take us down - and i'm being proved right as at the time it got flamed for it - should've listened then. If we'd kept Coppell we'd be looking forward to a place in the premiership now.

Dk useless goon and as for McGhee.

DK saviour of the club what a load of bollox today his indecision and blind faith has now seen us relegated.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
empire said:
listen let the saps on here have their moans,its done and dusted we are down,most knew we would be down around the bottom most of the season.lets regroup and plan for next season,get rid of the dead wood,roll on next season,i cant wait:clap:

Yeah no reason to be upset at all is there.

we are all just moaners. blah blah blah.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
the right footed denilson said:
LI-

We are shit and lack leadership, direction, passion and skill. This is due to a number of different reasons and not all the blame can be put down to MM. However, we HAD to win the game today, whether the conditions were awful or not, and blaming the pitch for typically tepid, ill advised substitutions stinks of supporters backing MM beyond the call of duty.

The facts speak for themselves- we havent won in 11?! We lack cohesion, are derift of ideas and are now destined for relegation.

MM gets paid to install these qualities into the team. He has failed. Therefore he MUST go.

I don't think anyone thinks McGhee is doing a faultless job BUT no manager in the world is going to turn us into AC Milan. We are a relegation-risk in this division no matter who manages us. The sooner people realise this then sooner we can stop the scapegoating and vitriol that does our spirit absolutely no good.

D

Deleted member 2719

empire said:
listen let the saps on here have their moans,its done and dusted we are down,most knew we would be down around the bottom most of the season.lets regroup and plan for next season,get rid of the dead wood,roll on next season,i cant wait:clap:

The Dead wood being Mc Ghee. :wave:

LI-

We are shit and lack leadership, direction, passion and skill. This is due to a number of different reasons and not all the blame can be put down to MM. However, we HAD to win the game today, whether the conditions were awful or not, and blaming the pitch for typically tepid, ill advised substitutions stinks of supporters backing MM beyond the call of duty.

The facts speak for themselves- we havent won in 11?! We lack cohesion, are derift of ideas and are now destined for relegation.

MM gets paid to install these qualities into the team. He has failed. Therefore he MUST go.

Totally disagree with your assessment of the game. We were better than we have been in recent months and GNW made a big difference, less so in the second half when the football was a bit farcical.

We gave it our all today but the breaks didn't go our way with Harty hitting the bar and some close penalty appeals in both halves.

I remain utterly convinced that very few managers could do better with these players than McGhee, and certainly no available manager. I look forward to supporting both him and the team again next season, but for now, I'm gutted about today because it has cost us our faint chance of staying up.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
DJ Leon said:
I don't think anyone thinks McGhee is doing a faultless job BUT no manager in the world is going to turn us into AC Milan. We are a relegation-risk in this division no matter who manages us. The sooner people realise this then sooner we can stop the scapegoating and vitriol that does our spirit absolutely no good.

I don't expect miracles. i'm not even sure i can name a suitable replacement. However, the manner of our demise, his apparent tactical naievity etc mean HE has to take responsibility.

I believe that if we sack MM we will be in a much stronger postion in a years time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Goring Gull said:
Hat eto say it but i said the other side of christmas Mghee would take us down - and i'm being proved right as at the time it got flamed for it - should've listened then. If we'd kept Coppell we'd be looking forward to a place in the premiership now.

Dk useless goon and as for McGhee.

DK saviour of the club what a load of bollox today his indecision and blind faith has now seen us relegated.

What a load of horse crap.

I am guessing if we had kept Coppell, we would also have a stadium and have Leroy Lita playing for us. Having cost a cool million.

You think it is that easy to get into the premiership? :thud:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
London Irish said:
Totally disagree with your assessment of the game. We were better than we have been in recent months and GNW made a big difference, less so in the second half when the football was a bit farcical.

We gave it our all today but the breaks didn't go our way with Harty hitting the bar and some close penalty appeals in both halves.

I remain utterly convinced that very few managers could do better with these players than McGhee, and certainly no available manager. I look forward to supporting both him and the team again next season, but for now, I'm gutted about today because it has cost us our faint chance of staying up.

one swallow doth not a summer make?

Kinky Gerbils said:
but you have just said he has looked tired? make your mind up

What are you blathering on about? Yes, he's struggling with recent injuries at the moment and looking a bit tired. But those things are temporary, class is permanent, and he remains a very classy player.

one swallow doth not a summer make?
Well, I'm glad you are accepting that today was better, I think that was down to the better shape and extra zest that GNW gave us. I don't know if he's a long-term bet for us, maybe not, but it proves how much the lack of a Virgo or a GNW has cost us this season. You can blame McGhee for that, but I don't, it is clearly the club's terrible financial circumstances.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Kinky Gerbils said:
Yeah no reason to be upset at all is there.

we are all just moaners. blah blah blah.
[/QUOTEu
upset yes very,but wasnt without warning was it,get over it and move on.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I don't expect miracles. i'm not even sure i can name a suitable replacement. However, the manner of our demise, his apparent tactical naievity etc mean HE has to take responsibility.

I believe that if we sack MM we will be in a much stronger postion in a years time.

Fair enough.

There's lots of accusations about naievity on here tonight I notice, especially from 2/3 people who weren't at the game and just LOVE the fact that hindsight means they can never be wrong.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
London Irish said:
What are you blathering on about? Yes, he's struggling with recent injuries at the moment and looking a bit tired. But those things are temporary, class is permanent, and he remains a very classy player.
very true but doubt he will be here for next year,i hope but cant see it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here