Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And 'who you are', as you've also written in other places recently, is someone who believes that collectively NSC is a nasty and vicious community who are baying for blood at every opportunity. As in this thread, it was pointed out to you that is not the case, but here you are again making the same claims without any foundation.

If it were true then NSC would collectively have said "f*** the REMF", don't you think?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And 'who you are', as you've also written in other places recently, is someone who believes that collectively NSC is a nasty and vicious community who are baying for blood at every opportunity. As in this thread, it was pointed out to you that is not the case, but here you are again making the same claims without any foundation.

If it were true then NSC would collectively have said "f*** the REMF", don't you think?

Good point, well made Darren. Apologies to everyone for my bad head day. May all your dreams come true. XXXX

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I basically tried to put a halt to the pack moving in. I told one person to f*** off and thats because he wrote some bile about me. Anyway this is who I am take it or leave it. :kiss:

Very laudible Sir Gallahad, but I'm afraid you only succeeded in getting yourself knocked off your high horse. I'm not normally one to get involved in binfests if I can avoid them but you were well out of order in your response and based on the clear evidence of reading the thread the only example of bullying on here was you muscling in. Up to that point 1066's typically angst-ridden post had been treated with the mixture of humour and sarcasm/irony that he would have expected and accepted based on his many previous efforts. He may be a somewhat callow youth but he is not a moron and he knows precisely what he is doing in terms of centering attention on himself when he posts on here

footnote: well done Simster for your very accurate forecast of the "apology" which followed

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
May I take this opportunity to say f*** YOU ALL, not because I mean it but I just felt a little left out?

Kindest regards,

Tim

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I consider myself severely reprimanded.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
You just need to put on some weight, for as a rather rotund former colleague used to say "The best thing about being a fat **** is that you never have to iron your shirts"

You see, there's one of the drawbacks of being married. If I used that as an excuse to put on weight, Mrs Trufflehound would just make me buy BIGGER shirts - and they would still look a mess.

Except then I'd be a mess - and a fat ****.... :down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is

" Tell someone to f*** off Friday "

It was on the news this morning.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good point, well made Darren. Apologies to everyone for my bad head day. May all your dreams come true. XXXX

Keep your chin up matey - You know a lot on here LOVE having a swipe at you for any little reason. (and i'm not talking about anyone in particular in this thread before anyone gets parra!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here