Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

Dandyman

In London village.
The only abuse I can see on this thread is coming from you Unc. I strongly suggest you take TLO's advice as it's way too nice a day to be getting so wound up.

Just nick Uncle Spunky's hair dye and watch him WHINE.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Stumpy Tim

Don't sponsor me out of pitty Tim. If think that I would rather you didn't bother and I will put in the £ 26 on your behalf.

It's pity, not pitty

Anyway, I didn't say I did sponsor you out of pity though I do think it will do you the world of good. But I don't think it's fair to ask for sponsorship one day & then call us a bunch of wankers the next. It's not the way to win friends & influence people

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's pity, not pitty

Anyway, I didn't say I did sponsor you out of pity though I do think it will do you the world of good. But I don't think it's fair to ask for sponsorship one day & then call us a bunch of wankers the next. It's not the way to win friends & influence people
Feeble, meaningless, self absorbed apology coming right up Timmy. :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's pity, not pitty

Are you accusing US of lacking people skills Stumpy?

If so f*** YOU :p

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
f*** YOU!

Bunch o' BENDERS and BULLIES

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i fundraise for charity and collect donations
aswell as clean a council office locally

thinking to get my foot in the door in the new asda at silverhill in st leonards soon but dunno if its the right thing to do or not, at first i wasnt bothered about loosing my weekends but now i wanna do a lot more i want them back jkinda

If you get a job at Asda you'll have to work either Saturdays or Sundays. Keep on chugging Adrie.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyway, yes you are a bunch of bullying twats and you know it. Big brave boys.
No, sorry, I'm not going to let that pass. The bullying and abuse is coming from YOU, (and 1066 who started the thread with a big f*** YOU). If somone had started a thread saying "Blimey that 1066's is a right twat isn't he?" and then everybody had joined in, then yes, you'd have a point. As it is the very worst you can accuse people of on this thread is defending themselves - not quite the same as 'bullying'. And also as you well know 1066 has a long history of starting these threads, some of which have been quite disturbing, but in all of them he's been offered well meaning advice. As have you this morning which I suggest you take.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's pity, not pitty

I basically tried to put a halt to the pack moving in. I told one person to f*** off and thats because he wrote some bile about me. Anyway this is who I am take it or leave it. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here