Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

1066gull

which reminds me, im thinking about a 24 hour football match as an event, or if i do something indiviually by myself (which will bore me to death) like walking, let me know if you would prefer the first or sponsor the second

no bry, me and my old man just cannot work together, we just conflict but i do love the cows, even tonight i went to visit them all

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Thats a shame, atleast you gave it a go i guess!

Best of luck to you mate, hope you sort yourself out.

p.s,

Ignore the twats on here, they wouldnt have the balls to say it to your face!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Great.
But why post it on here when you KNOW your still gunna get abuse?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
no bry, me and my old man just cannot work together, we just conflict but i do love the cows, even tonight i went to visit them all

You don't have to work with your dad. Not now, at any rate.
Not many 20 year olds can work with their parents harmoniously.

Find something you have a passion for, and aim to make that your career. If that is cattle farming, great. Try and get a job on a dairy / beef farm.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Did anyone else find the title of the thread and then the contents of the first thread slightly ironic, along with the quote we get to a bit later on? Perhaps that's the genius of it. :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hawkhusrt... isnt there a home for, er, "special people" there?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done adrie. Things are looking up :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Thats a shame, atleast you gave it a go i guess!

Best of luck to you mate, hope you sort yourself out.

p.s,

Ignore the twats on here, they wouldnt have the balls to say it to your face!

Erm. Do you think it might be possible though that he is a twat? :whistle:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1066gull old chap ...

I don't usually join in these binfests that you like to start as I don't want your eventual suicide in a police shoot-out on my conscience - but starting a thread saying "To those who say I have no people skills - f*** YOU!" actually demostrates that you HAVEN'T got any people skills.

Anyway, carry on.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
f*** YOU!!!!!!!

A month of proper work, my own indeoendant living, never enjoyed life so much albeit alone at first but so many options are opening.

Today I tried it on with a hot blonde at work, maybe she was very chatty which helped but I gave my phone number in a situation that never ever arised before

Hawkhurst, for a town remarkably near Kent, such a nice area and yeah a nice blonde ;)

Im in Shoreham tomorrow, be nice and come say hi otherwise stay at home and be miserable :)

Good luck to ya fella.

I can't help but think that Paul Gascoigne is, as we type, tearing towards Hawkhurst in the back of a Newcastle taxi wrapped only in his dressing gown clutching a fishing rod and a 6 pack. Let's just pray that on this occassion Gazza will make it in time.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can't help but think that Paul Gascoigne is, as we type, tearing towards Hawkhurst in the back of a Newcastle taxi wrapped only in his dressing gown clutching a fishing rod and a 6 pack. Let's just pray that on this occassion Gazza will make it in time.

You owe me a new laptop screen Lokki :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

No fake tittttsssss?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
1066gull old chap ...

I don't usually join in these binfests that you like to start as I don't want your eventual suicide in a police shoot-out on my conscience - but starting a thread saying "To those who say I have no people skills - f*** YOU!" actually demostrates that you HAVEN'T got any people skills.

Anyway, carry on.

Yep, genius :lolol::jester:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

:bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here