Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Not many people have the ability to hijack a thread started by Adrie and out-do him on the 'f***ed up' stakes.

It's really very impressive.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ah Adrie. Brought back memories yesterday. I was teaching the "Be Safe" stuff to a special school in the area, and was working with a very small, very young Down's girl teaching her self defence skills (knock away the hand, shout No, etc). I thought that she had not really been paying attention, so I thought I would up it to teaching them how to break away from a double handed grasp around the throat.

Bear in mind that it takes less pressure to crush the windpipe than it does to crush a Coke can.

I asked her to put her hands around my throat gently so I could demonstrate it using my forearms on her wrists in slow speed. She f***ing was listening, the bitch. I'm sure my wife must've been sending her remote control signals, my voice still hasn't recovered!

Anyway, like I said. When I finally got her hands away from my neck (well, me and the Learning Assistant!) I thought "I wonder what Adrie is doing with himself these days?"

1066gull

I really don't understand any of this.

This 1066 guy or Adrie or whatever you call him is either very special in a rather sad (not funny way) or has real social problems but is essentially sane (and begging for mockery). If he opts to come on here and post shit, and assuming there is nothing actually wrong with him, why can't people take the piss out of him? He's blatantly asking for it. That's prejudice, that is.

Secondly, if those defending the shit he posts (offensive OR just downright ridiculous) know a good reason why people shouldn't take the piss, then please, let the normal people know by PM so we can consider appropriate behaviour.

Thirdly, if all his posts turn into absolute binfests then why not block him from starting new threads about himself, and only allow contribution to existing threads?

/logic
TOP quality post. :clap:

Arise that man, yes you hit it spot on, I do it much for the jokes and the truth is, EVERYONE LOVES IT. Its funny to read/watch they say whoever I meet in life. And of course, they all play along.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Ah Adrie. Brought back memories yesterday. I was teaching the "Be Safe" stuff to a special school in the area, and was working with a very small, very young Down's girl teaching her self defence skills (knock away the hand, shout No, etc). I thought that she had not really been paying attention, so I thought I would up it to teaching them how to break away from a double handed grasp around the throat.

Bear in mind that it takes less pressure to crush the windpipe than it does to crush a Coke can.

I asked her to put her hands around my throat gently so I could demonstrate it using my forearms on her wrists in slow speed. She f***ing was listening, the bitch. I'm sure my wife must've been sending her remote control signals, my voice still hasn't recovered!

Anyway, like I said. When I finally got her hands away from my neck (well, me and the Learning Assistant!) I thought "I wonder what Adrie is doing with himself these days?"

:lolol: :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Adrie , are you trying to get another one of your threads into NSC Gold ?

I do it much for the jokes and the truth is, EVERYONE LOVES IT. Its funny to read/watch they say whoever I meet in life. And of course, they all play along.

I've just heard that a half naked, half coherent, Paul Gascoigne is stranded on the Kent Sussex border just north of Hawkhurst trying to flag down passing cars with a fishing rod whilst waving a sign that says, "Southwick or Bust".
Can anyone local help him out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here