Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who said I have no people skills

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh no watch out the big hard men of nsc have gathered. Bullying a young bloke from behind the safety of their computer screens. Tough guys. :bowdown:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh no watch out the big hard men of nsc have gathered. Bullying a young bloke from behind the safety of their computer screens. Tough guys. :bowdown:

Bit of an over-reaction isn't it US?
After all it was the "young bloke" who started a thread specifically aimed at abusing all and sundry.
The reaction, far from bullying, has been surprisingly lenient and relatively understanding.

Shut it, or I'll steal your dinner money and give you a wedgie.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Christ~on~a~bike.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Adire - If this blonde asks for £40 for f*** sake don't give her £60! :)

Good on ya SON

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
i dropped out april 2009

i feared failure i never really spoke about it

I'm not going to join the binfest but I do find you threads entertaining.

This line did make concern me though, failure is a part of life that you need to accept. No one likes to fail but its how you learn from your failures that makes you a better person. If you continue to run away from failure one day it will catch up with you and you will suffer big time. Make your mind up to do something go for it and then you might succeed you might not but you tried and you will learn from your mistakes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i do love the cows, even tonight i went to visit them all

If anyone was bullying poor Adrie, no way would this have not been seized upon...

Anyway, FWIW, I'm pleased that things are looking up for the chap. I still think that his relationship with this board is an unhealthy one, that he could do without antagonising.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But can you sponsor me anyway please:cry::cry::cry:

Don't sponsor me out of pitty Tim. If think that I would rather you didn't bother and I will put in the £ 26 on your behalf.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway, yes you are a bunch of bullying twats and you know it. Big brave boys.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I think the issue is that threads are started with some rather silly, porrly thought-out titles.

Its not as if he is consistently jumped on every time he posts generally.

It's not bullying - it is a natural human reaction to some rather bizarre and unfortunate choice of words used regularly by someone who has a reptuation fairly earnt over some time for posting drivel.

To be frank Uncle Spielberg it would be as bad if someone called you a clapped out, whiny, whisky-sodden old fart who spends his life carping and snipiong at people he doesn;t really know a sad old internet forum for lonely wankers.

now I am not saying you are - just hypothetically like.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If he really does get upset by the so called cyber bullying, then maybe he should stick to posting on threads about football as opposed to the inane shite that he continuously posts about his private life on a public forum.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i think the issue is that threads are started with some rather silly, porrly thought-out titles.

Its not as if he is consistently jumped on every time he posts generally.

It's not bullying - it is a natural human reaction to some rather bizarre and unfortunate choice of words used regularly by someone who has a reptuation fairly earnt over some time for posting drivel.

To be frank uncle spielberg it would be as bad if someone called you a clapped out, whiny, whisky-sodden old fart who spends his life carping and snipiong at people he doesn;t really know a sad old internet forum for lonely wankers.

Now i am not saying you are - just hypothetically like.

f*** you.

The only abuse I can see on this thread is coming from you Unc. I strongly suggest you take TLO's advice as it's way too nice a day to be getting so wound up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only abuse I can see on this thread is coming from you Unc. I strongly suggest you take TLO's advice as it's way too nice a day to be getting so wound up.

He's right.

The only people who have said "f*** YOU" on this thread are Aidie and Galvin Globber. :dunce: I think that says it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here