Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Those Peple Who Wanted McGhee Sacked...

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
The game was headed for penalties until we won a penalty that never was.
What on you on about - even Bristol City fans never queried Coles' ludicrous challenge for a pen :dunce:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
[

. Contrast that with what you will be watching over the next few months and frankly you don't know how bloody lucky you were :rolleyes: [/B]

Wilkins will sort it out.This mess is down to Mr Knight not sacking Mcghee in the summer.And then sacking Mcghee after transfer deadline day

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
vulture said:
Wilkins will sort it out.This mess is down to Mr Knight not sacking Mcghee in the summer.And then sacking Mcghee after transfer deadline day

The mess is down to the situation OFF the pitch. McGhee done a brilliant job and anyone who cant see that is a fool. DK couldnt have picked a worse time to sack MM IMO, if he had to do it then it should have been at the end of last season (still thinkit would have been the wrong decision). Lastly, from what Ive seen so far Wilkins is about as capable of managing this club as my cat. Good luck to him though, hope he proves me and others wrong.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
chez said:
). Lastly, from what Ive seen so far Wilkins is about as capable of managing this club as my cat. Good luck to him though, hope he proves me and others wrong.

Why the negatives over wilkins

chez

Jul 5, 2003
vulture said:
Why the negatives over wilkins

Would love not to be negative, but he has lost 4 games in a row and they werent really what you would call hard games. On top of that he has made some strange substitutions that if McGhee would have made would have been totally unacceptable. I hope that he is a very quick learner but you have to admit the signs aren't good.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
chez said:
Would love not to be negative, but he has lost 4 games in a row and they werent really what you would call hard games. On top of that he has made some strange substitutions that if McGhee would have made would have been totally unacceptable. I hope that he is a very quick learner but you have to admit the signs aren't good.

but we have to get behind wilkins or this club really will be f***ed

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
chez said:
Yeah we will kev, just not ones that lose 4 winnable games in a row. f***ing hell I'd expect you to pick up more points than Wendy has so far!!!!

IS that like a Sheff Weds at Home on a bank holiday monday must win otherwise we get relegated sort of 'winnable game' or a i'm never gonna give another manager a chance because McGhee has been sacked sort of 'winnable game'?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
chez said:
Yeah we will kev, just not ones that lose 4 winnable games in a row. f***ing hell I'd expect you to pick up more points than Wendy has so far!!!!

I think we should of won at Southend if we didn't do that strange tactical decision of bringing on the unfit Butters.

Carlisle United away was always going to be difficult, espically the travelling we had to do.

Then we played Yeovil away, another tough away game. I didn't go, but I've read that they where a winable side.

Yesterday was a truely dreadful performance by us, if we stopped hoofing the ball up field to our strikers and played it on the ground, I'm sure we'll look more dangerous.

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
chez said:

I,m sorry, but you,ve been spouting on and on here for weeks now, how none of us know anything, because apparently you,ve been a goalkeeper of some high standard etc. etc.etc and therefore you know Everything..!! If you really believe that ALL the last four games were "winnable", any credibility you had has gone...! Please, and this goes for Uncle Speilberg too.....give it a break....!!!! Brighton needs all the supporters it,s got right now.....and singing from the same song sheet. Uncle Speilberg, who I,ve had the pleasure of meeting recently, and does so much good for the REMF is in danger of being the driving force of divisiveness amongst the supporters.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Nemesis said:
Possibly a piss poor selection in the first place maybe?

Not the words I'd use, but, yeah, that's closer to the reality than criticising the substitution, which had to be made, and made a major difference to our play.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
cjdavis said:
I,m sorry, but you,ve been spouting on and on here for weeks now, how none of us know anything, because apparently you,ve been a goalkeeper of some high standard etc. etc.etc and therefore you know Everything..!! If you really believe that ALL the last four games were "winnable", any credibility you had has gone...! Please, and this goes for Uncle Speilberg too.....give it a break....!!!! Brighton needs all the supporters it,s got right now.....and singing from the same song sheet. Uncle Speilberg, who I,ve had the pleasure of meeting recently, and does so much good for the REMF is in danger of being the driving force of divisiveness amongst the supporters.

cj, please see my post above. If US, BMF, myself and others on here that are unhappy about McGhees sacking annoy you then I'm sorry but it is only because we are genuinley worried that this action is going to have a devestating effect on our club.

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
chez said:
cj, please see my post above. If US, BMF, myself and others on here that are unhappy about McGhees sacking annoy you then I'm sorry but it is only because we are genuinley worried that this action is going to have a devestating effect on our club.
Point taken Chez....and no real offence meant by me....but what has happened, has happened.......we have to look forward now....the recent past has been done to death and everyone knows what others opinions are. For me, I,m just as apprehensive for the future of this club as you ( and US ) are.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Frankly, I am utterly amazed that four consecutive league losses under a manager with absolutely no previous experience isn’t a concern to everyone.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here