• Yes

Votes: 80 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 140 63.6%

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can't be arsed to read all the posts, but as far as i,m concerned, Dick Knight couldn't be bothered to fund a a £100k striker to help keep us in the Championship, but is happy to spunk away a small fortune due to pay-offs for Wilkins and Adams, God knows how many pointless loans etc etc etc to dig himself out of the f***ing hole he dug for himself.

The sooner he fucks off, the better.........he's old, lost the plot, an ego-maniac....................and a ****.

PS: I,m not very happy tonight.
spot on:D
Knight had the chance when we was on a high in the championship but just wasn't interested in saving us from the drop.Now we are paying for 3 managers and a bunch of past it loan players,for fucks sake dick do a runner.:censored:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yes he is right.

Total and utter bollocks...how can fans like me be ruining the club....did we sack dean wilkins and get in a has been?????????? are we so shit at pr we cant fill the ground!!!!! do we give jobs to the boys and family!!!! You lot are killing the club by licking Knights arse all the time and having your hand buried in the sand....league 2 here we come:thumbsup:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
:lolol: yer right:tosser:

Just take a minute to read what you're writing. Anything constructive or the suggestion of a positive approach? No, just irational blaming. Everyone has ruined this or wrecked that, so and so is a tosser. You don't have a clue, you just want a picture perfect honeymoon of a club with great results and league progression. Well take a damn good look and if we go down to League Two you'd better get used to it because down there if your fans arn't with you then you simply don't come back up.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Its run by Knight and his mates....it f***ing stinks and now he is being found out

You mean..........the people who own the club and have stuck their money where their mouth is. Funny way to run a company that, must be the first of a kind.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Total and utter bollocks...how can fans like me be ruining the club....did we sack dean wilkins and get in a has been?????????? are we so shit at pr we cant fill the ground!!!!! do we give jobs to the boys and family!!!! You lot are killing the club by licking Knights arse all the time and having your hand buried in the sand....league 2 here we come:thumbsup:

Is having your hand buried in the sand a euphemism?

I think people might listen to your views sometimes, if you didn't continually use your favourite word, lickers, at every opportunity. Whatever any of the anti DK idiots say on here, without Dick Knight there is a fair chance the club would not exist but you completely disrespect him and expect everyone to agree. Do you remember the situation we were in 12 years ago?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It amuses me that the people who go to the least amount of games seem to do the most complaining.

Dandyman

In London village.
I am not happy with this season and the prospect of division 4 football but it is not Knight who has been shit on the pitch, it is not Knight who has shown no passion, it is not Knight who has fulfilled 50% of his ability, it is not Knight who has failed to deliver managerially. Ok he made the decision re Adams but no one is their wildest dreams would have expected relegation.

I personally blame the squad of players.

The players need to take their share of the responsibility but I think there is now a widespread feeling that the genesis of the current failure was the Dean Hammond issue at Xmas 2007, which lead in turn to the board shafting Dean Wilkins in 2008. Without those two events I don't believe we would now be staring relegation in the face.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why have we stopped going?????

because success is more important than supporting your club through thick and thin? Sure you will come running back if we are sitting on top of league 2 next season

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Cue all the lickers he saved the club 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is getting involved in areas where the chairman should not go!!!!!!!!! And he thinks humour is the funny way to talk about going down to league2!!!!!! Bottles going on the phone in with Harty instead goes on a Lickers show listened to by one man and his fat dog!!!!
Yet when we are doing well the potless pillock is on the pitch taking all the glory and when we sign a player its always I......... Time to go Knight and let another board member take over....Harty was spot on tonight and gave you lot hints to what is going on behind the scenes.Yet come August when we kick off in League 2 cue all the lickers at the forum we love you dick:rant: As the crowds drop below 4,000 all that dare say a bad word against Knight are told to f*** off

Christ your boring!

why don't you go and find another team to give your so called loyal support to.

You always start these threads but never give a reasonable answer to the same question in response WHO THE FCUK WILL TAKE OVER AND ACTUALLY WANTS THE JOB THEN - answer no-one already on the board and no-one is likely to come in to invest in the club, at least until the ground is built

DO YOU WANT THE WHOLE BOARD OUT? - cos Knights just the mouth piece of the whole board in the same way Bellotti was for Archer and Stanley, our current board has tried to get us out of this mess and made money available for players to try to improve the team and change our fortunes this season, Archer and co tried to bankrupt and fold the club (complete opposites as you seem unlikely to be able to work that simple thing out)

AT LEAST KNIGHT AND THE BOARD HAVE TRIED UNLIKE SOME SO CALLED FANS WHO NEVER GOT BEHIND THE TEAM AND WANTED THE CLUB TO FAIL JUST SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROVED RIGHT(we have had no luck this season, especially with injuries and bans unsettling the team all season - whats our first choice XI and how often have the played together in a row?)

I bet you are one of these Hypocrondriacts(sp) who do nothing but moan and be negative, who have convinced themselves that they are banned from doing anything po9sitive at Withdean to show support, like the people who sat near me for 90 mins on Saturday and continually said that if you make any noise in support you get thrown out cos it's Withdean - what utter bollokcs, why have so called fans convinced themselves that supporting the team is wrong and made them think that the world and the club is against them so they must change and save it.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
Okay perhaps that was the wrong phrase to use. His job title is wrong. A Managing Director should run the company, he clearly does not. He is just a puppet for Dick Knight. He is more akin to an office manager. What it needs is someone of Martin Perry's statue to run the club. Dick Knight attempts to do this from Spain and it just does not work. It leads to delays in decision making, muddled thinking and projects the club as amateurish.

Tell me how close are you to the day to day running of the club to know what KB does that you know about delays in decision making, muddled thinking etc?

I guess the answer is that you really haven't a clue!

If DK is in Spain (is this even true??!!) and running the club 'through' Brown then, just perhaps, it is with the aid of modern communications such ss the telephone, the mobile phone, internet and email, all of which makes the world a tad smaller!!

By your above reasoning I'm sure you must also object to one of our biggest investors, (whatisname ?) Bloom contributing from his base in Australia - lets kick him out too, eh??!!

I repeat, you haven't got a f***ing clue!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This comes up every time we lose from the same people. Please take note, THERE'S A WHOLE QUEUE OF PEOPLE WAITING TO TAKE OVER ..... NOT !!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Once again this thread is a meeting of the mindless-the usual handful of morons who haven't a clue. They resort to moronic name calling, half of them don't go to games yet they act like they know all of the inner workings of the club. Anybody who doesn't join in with their moronic tirades are labelled 'lickers'. How f***ing pathetic!

Have any of them EVER come up with the name of the person who is clamouring to depose Knight and become the owner/chairman of The Albion?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Have any of them EVER come up with the name of the person who is clamouring to depose Knight and become the owner/chairman of The Albion?

There must be dozens, given the economic climate.

This is the perfect time to find an investor who is presently getting hosed in the market, and offer them a gilt edged opportunity to piss through their money at a slightly slower rate by owning a chunk of BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here