• Yes

Votes: 80 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 140 63.6%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Have you ever been to a game, just out of genuine curiosity? Seconds after each defeat, you're on here moaning, so I can't see how you're ever there?

well i had a season ticket nearly every year 1988-2006 then since then not many games...also been to over 90 away games ......so I can f***ing moan if I want

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've said this before and I'll say this again. DK will not leave this club untill Falmer is built and fully operational because this will be his legacy and he will leave then for one of the Blooms to take over us! So stop this shit for godsake and support the club.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You, Lord Bracknell or Tim Carder. X-Factor style finals at Creation later this year followed by a public vote, with the two losing candidates ceremonially beheaded and buried under the halfway line at Falmer/fed to a pack of baying wolves.

:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cue all the lickers he saved the club 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job he did or you'd have nothing to whinge about.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So I'll ask yet again - all you "f*** off DK" types - who the hell would you want in place instead taking into account it is the BOARD that run the club ?

Moan fine - but make it a constructive moan. Maybe Vulture can raise a consortium to take over with all the money he's saved by not going !!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So I'll ask yet again - all you "f*** off DK" types - who the hell would you want in place instead taking into account it is the BOARD that run the club ?

Moan fine - but make it a constructive moan. Maybe Vulture can raise a consortium to take over with all the money he's saved by not going !!!

Easy, appoint a professional chief executive to represent the board. They woud report to the board in much the same way Dick does, would be more in touch with reality and have less of the historical hang ups. This would allow Dick to get on with helping with Falmer, sitting in Spain or looking for his marbles. This would also allow us to get rid of waste of space Ken Brown.

The day the club started going wrong was when Perry was moved solely to Falmer. He has never been properly replaced.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
Easy, appoint a professional chief executive to represent the board. They woud report to the board in much the same way Dick does, would be more in touch with reality and have less of the historical hang ups. This would allow Dick to get on with helping with Falmer, sitting in Spain or looking for his marbles. This would also allow us to get rid of waste of space Ken Brown.

The day the club started going wrong was when Perry was moved solely to Falmer. He has never been properly replaced.

Explain, if you can, exactly why Ken Brown is such a waste of space and what he does, or doesn't do, that makes him so?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Explain, if you can, exactly why Ken Brown is such a waste of space and what he does, or doesn't do, that makes him so?

Okay perhaps that was the wrong phrase to use. His job title is wrong. A Managing Director should run the company, he clearly does not. He is just a puppet for Dick Knight. He is more akin to an office manager. What it needs is someone of Martin Perry's statue to run the club. Dick Knight attempts to do this from Spain and it just does not work. It leads to delays in decision making, muddled thinking and projects the club as amateurish.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Im saying another member of the board should take over.If you believe some of the stories coming out of the
Withdean a lot maybe on here would have a different view of the chairman.

How do you know another member of the board wants to be chairman? And even if he did, how do you know he has the ability to be a good chairman?

If I put millions in the club and became a board member, you'd be happy for me to be chairman, without knowing anything about me, just because I'd put a lot of money into the club.

You'd be wrong.

Firstly, I wouldn't want to be chairman.

Secondly, I don't have enough relevant background knowledge to justify such an appointment.

Thirdly, I would be unacceptably unprofessional because I couldn't stop myself telling you, and one or two others, exactly what a clueless idiot I think you are.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Cue all the lickers he saved the club 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is getting involved in areas where the chairman should not go!!!!!!!!! And he thinks humour is the funny way to talk about going down to league2!!!!!! Bottles going on the phone in with Harty instead goes on a Lickers show listened to by one man and his fat dog!!!!
Yet when we are doing well the potless pillock is on the pitch taking all the glory and when we sign a player its always I......... Time to go Knight and let another board member take over....Harty was spot on tonight and gave you lot hints to what is going on behind the scenes.Yet come August when we kick off in League 2 cue all the lickers at the forum we love you dick:rant: As the crowds drop below 4,000 all that dare say a bad word against Knight are told to f*** off

You have a right to your moronic opinion but so do I. My opinion is that now is the worst time for Knight to go with Falmer on the way but somehow in your logic of a five year old you think that makes me a "licker".

Out of interest, how old are you? I only ask because calling people a "potless pillock" and "thicky Adams" etc suggest you have the mental age of a child but you seem to be an adult.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The lasting legacy of the Falmer Stadium is enough on its own let alone all the high spots of Knights tenure for him to be shown respect and be regarded as one of the very best, if not best Chairman BHAFC has had in its 108 year history imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not happy with this season and the prospect of division 4 football but it is not Knight who has been shit on the pitch, it is not Knight who has shown no passion, it is not Knight who has fulfilled 50% of his ability, it is not Knight who has failed to deliver managerially. Ok he made the decision re Adams but no one is their wildest dreams would have expected relegation.

I personally blame the squad of players.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Cue all the lickers he saved the club 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is getting involved in areas where the chairman should not go!!!!!!!!! And he thinks humour is the funny way to talk about going down to league2!!!!!! Bottles going on the phone in with Harty instead goes on a Lickers show listened to by one man and his fat dog!!!!
Yet when we are doing well the potless pillock is on the pitch taking all the glory and when we sign a player its always I......... Time to go Knight and let another board member take over....Harty was spot on tonight and gave you lot hints to what is going on behind the scenes.Yet come August when we kick off in League 2 cue all the lickers at the forum we love you dick:rant: As the crowds drop below 4,000 all that dare say a bad word against Knight are told to f*** off

You've lost the plot. Micky Adams hasn't ruined this club, people like you are ruining this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here