• Yes

Votes: 80 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 140 63.6%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
23 votes out 22 in....as others have posted Knight used to get nearly 100% on these polls in......Knight has f***ed up

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If DK were to step aside, I would suggest that possible chairmen would be:

Ray Bloom
Bobby Brown? the Insurance Bloke
Robbie Ruggerio?car wash
Norman Cooke
Richard Branson
Sheik Abdul Bin Salaam Bin Waheed
Steve Foster
Andy Naylor

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Keehan who was the worst commercial bloke ever but Dick Tights son in law

As you and I have known for years mate...Knight runs the club like Stalin only now is he being seen for his true colours:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great here come all the fickle fans, what's that going to solve while in the process of building a stadium.

The stadium is fine and fantastic and brilliant and truly will be something to be proud of. That alone however does not mean that Dick Knight is running the football club very well. The sad truth is for some time now, probably when he lost Martin Perry from the club to concentrate on Falmer, Dick has lost the plot. It's sad to say it but Dick should step back, take the president role, walk out at Falmer a proud man, but with a professional running the club, not an old man living on past efforts.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
What a quality contribution.

Let's hear what you think should happen. Come on, engage that obviously brilliant mind and tell us exactly who will replace Knight if he does f*** off-before seeing the completion of our new stadium which in 1997 none of us thought would ever be possible.

He may not be plowing 50 million of his own money into the project but it has been his determination and foresight that has got us to within 2 years of having a permanent home again.

This is the man you want to f*** off?

If I was him, saw all the shit on here about him I think I'd be tempted to f*** off and leave Falmer as an unfulfilled dream.

:clap::clap::clap:

He got rid of Wilkins which I was originally happy with. He brought back Adams which I was originally happy with. He hired Slade which I was happy with. He's put money into transfers & wages.

How on earth can this season failure be down to him?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As you and I have known for years mate...Knight runs the club like Stalin only now is he being seen for his true colours:thumbsup:

And the thing is for a while that was exactly what was needed because the club was in a complete state. Therefore one man needed to know what was happening and decide everything, and that man was Dick Knight. However he has long since gone past his sell by date and no longer has a very competent Martin Perry helping him. Ken brown is just an old has been who again does nothing for this club. What is badly needed is a proper replacement for Martin Perry, with a professional chief executive running the club, and Knight becoming President.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Forget Dick Knight, Its the players who should be getting the stick, if any!

Dick is always quick enough to take the credit when thing go well, he has to take the brunt when they go badly.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think he should stay but he didn't seem to think that going down was that serious, in fact he saw it as a blip whilst every thing else at the club was fine. it maybe but unless they sort out the football pronto that is going to mean f*** all.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Can't be arsed to read all the posts, but as far as i,m concerned, Dick Knight couldn't be bothered to fund a a £100k striker to help keep us in the Championship, but is happy to spunk away a small fortune due to pay-offs for Wilkins and Adams, God knows how many pointless loans etc etc etc to dig himself out of the f***ing hole he dug for himself.

The sooner he fucks off, the better.........he's old, lost the plot, an ego-maniac....................and a ****.

PS: I,m not very happy tonight.

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't be arsed to read all the posts, but as far as i,m concerned, Dick Knight couldn't be bothered to fund a a £100k striker to help keep us in the Championship, but is happy to spunk away a small fortune due to pay-offs for Wilkins and Adams, God knows how many pointless loans etc etc etc to dig himself out of the f***ing hole he dug for himself.

The sooner he fucks off, the better.........he's old, lost the plot, an ego-maniac....................and a ****.

PS: I,m not very happy tonight.

Summed up so perfectly CJD.

PS: I'm not happy either!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
If DK were to step aside, I would suggest that possible chairmen would be:

Ray Bloom
Bobby Brown? the Insurance Bloke
Robbie Ruggerio?car wash
Norman Cooke
Richard Branson
Sheik Abdul Bin Salaam Bin Waheed
Steve Foster
Andy Naylor

You, Lord Bracknell or Tim Carder. X-Factor style finals at Creation later this year followed by a public vote, with the two losing candidates ceremonially beheaded and buried under the halfway line at Falmer/fed to a pack of baying wolves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here