Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening behaviour

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've never reported anyone so I must be a hard bastard :O

What exactly has happened recently to make this announcement necessary?

Programme_Seller said:
Re posted.

Work it out ...

Would you say it is on the WRONG side of the line if someone from here took a dislike to someone else's post and:

1: Found out their real life name
2: Found out where they live
3: Turned up at their house one evening in the dark and scared the life out of the original poster's wife (albeit not menacingly)?

This was over (from what I can tell) was a trivial disagreement, does it really matter whether crunchy peanut butter is superior to smooth or not?

Work it out ...

Errr...

Originally Posted by El Presidente
As I have said before, name calling is one thing, and let's face it, we do it for 90 minutes every Saturday without much hesitation.

What has happened recently has gone far beyond that, and is unacceptable, and will result in sanctions being taken.

Re posted.

someone from here took a dislike to someone else's post and:

3: Turned up at their house one evening in the dark and scared the life out of the original poster's wife

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i was at withdean a couple of weeks ago, might have been against pompey, i was actually sitting in the wrong seat as somebody asked me to swap with them so that they could sit with their son, i was on my own, so why not. but at the end of the game, an old guy came up to me, looking at the seat number, and said 'you looking for me?' i was confused to say the least lol he then started talking about 'are you on north stand chat, calling me a wanker?' it wasnt me he was looking for but had obviously been wound up and arranged to confront the guy. the really stupid thing is, he wasnt a young guy and im not being funny, but i reckon im a lot younger and fitter than him, had i actually been the guy he was looking for, and had i actually wanted to have a fight with him, i reckon hed have lost. i dont know if youre reading this whoever you are on here, but you should really watch what youre doing, you didnt have a clue who you were having a go at, and didnt have a clue of the situation you were putting yourself in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't think so!!!! i met him in a toilet in Leeds........ beat that Big boy :safeway2:

You Charlatan, I touched your crutch.........

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Would you say it is on the WRONG side of the line if someone from here took a dislike to someone else's post and:

3: Turned up at their house one evening in the dark and scared the life out of the original poster's wife (albeit not menacingly)?

This was over (from what I can tell) was a trivial disagreement, does it really matter whether crunchy peanut butter is superior to smooth or not?
Yes that's wrong, pretty similar to what you all did to Jamie. That was being encouraged by Bozza on here. How can the mod team start ranting about abuse of posters when they are guilty themselves.?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes that's wrong, pretty similar to what you all did to Jamie. That was being encouraged by Bozza on here. How can the mod team start ranting about abuse of posters when they are guilty themselves.?

Really? We turned up at Jamie's and threatened his mum? I don't quite recall that. Making physical threats to people is FAR different to taking the piss out of an idiot online, especially given what Jamie was trying to do in the first place, which was to exploit NSC for personal gain.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i was at withdean a couple of weeks ago, might have been against pompey, i was actually sitting in the wrong seat as somebody asked me to swap with them so that they could sit with their son, i was on my own, so why not. but at the end of the game, an old guy came up to me, looking at the seat number, and said 'you looking for me?' i was confused to say the least lol he then started talking about 'are you on north stand chat, calling me a wanker?' it wasnt me he was looking for but had obviously been wound up and arranged to confront the guy. the really stupid thing is, he wasnt a young guy and im not being funny, but i reckon im a lot younger and fitter than him, had i actually been the guy he was looking for, and had i actually wanted to have a fight with him, i reckon hed have lost. i dont know if youre reading this whoever you are on here, but you should really watch what youre doing, you didnt have a clue who you were having a go at, and didnt have a clue of the situation you were putting yourself in.

Don't upset Bozza, simples, he's a double hard bastard.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here