Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening behaviour

Oh I see, you you feel that provacation, deformation and abuse are acceptable ? I think you need to stick your spoon up your arse as clearly you enjoy stirring.

If you think that threatening people (or wishing cancer on them, remember that?) is acceptable after what amounts to petty playground behaviour then perhaps NSC - or any public forum - isn't the place for your delicate eyes and ears.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i had someone pm me offering me a couple of their +3's after reading how desperate i was for them . he was insisting on the cash for the deposit (which i would have paid) then completely ignored me . so it turns out he was either trying to rip me off or wind me up . pretty low if you ask me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you think that threatening people (or wishing cancer on them, remember that?) is acceptable after what amounts to petty playground behaviour then perhaps NSC - or any public forum - isn't the place for your delicate eyes and ears.

Taken out of context, never mind, don't let facts cloud your little mind.

I agree with that yes but I do feel that if people suggest that the contencious issue be continued by PM and thus not mess up a thread then the other person should respond accordingly. However there are people here who seem to behave like school children wanting to carry on a spate in public, very clever. Oh, for the record, I've never offered violence.
But you've provoked massive hostility.

If I read your first post correctly, you're suggesting that YOU should be banned as well.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If im ever offered violence on the internet and the distance is within reason...I always turn up...but I mostly turn up in the knowledge that the person who 'invited' me, wont be there haha

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I think the humour and sport that we might once have enjoyed as a consequence of the liberty/anonimity that posting offers as opposed to saying something to someones face has worn very thin. I'm not just talking about NSC here, I'm talking about all forms of social networking and digital communication (emails etc). Fortunately, most people seem to have understood and appreciated this and that kind of pathectic childish behaviour only really predominates amongst pathetic children. I have been an NSC member for quite a long time now but I don't post too often because I got put off by the disproportionate and inapropriate nature of some of the responses from other posters - what ever happened to the art of sophistication? On the other hand I have had fantastic help from NSCers when I have posted on non-football related issues that I was seeking good advice on. There are some very funny posts on NSC that I laugh out loud at and in almost all cases are not offensive or malicious, that's NSC at it's best. Then there are posts from people who would never dream of saying the same thing to someones face and that, for me, is shameful.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
An ideal opportunity to discuss threatening behaviour would be at the NSC meatup.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As I have said before, name calling is one thing, and let's face it, we do it for 90 minutes every Saturday without much hesitation.

What has happened recently has gone far beyond that, and is unacceptable, and will result in sanctions being taken.

What exactly has happened recently to make this announcement necessary?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Taken out of context, never mind, don't let facts cloud your little mind.

As far as I'm aware though, mods do pm warnings about abuse on here? Although let's face it- they can't cover every single insult dished out on this board..

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It amazes me how wonderfully everyone on here can pull together for REMF and Evan etc and yet on the other hand the personal abuse dished out to the likes of Attila, Ian Hart and the like is almost encouraged.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It amazes me how wonderfully everyone on here can pull together for REMF and Evan etc and yet on the other hand the personal abuse dished out to the likes of Attila, Ian Hart and the like is almost encouraged.

Err.......encouraged by whom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here