Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening behaviour

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes that's wrong, pretty similar to what you all did to Jamie. That was being encouraged by Bozza on here. How can the mod team start ranting about abuse of posters when they are guilty themselves.?

Even if you post the same thing twice you are still barking up the wrong tree.

If you can't tell the difference between a stitch up of a stupid sixth former in Stockport and turning up at someone's house you need a guide dog.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You did'nt touch it Beachy......you rubbed it!!!! in Torquay if my memory serves me well :)

Thinking about it, I may have roughed up Baby Potts that day quite badly.....

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Even if you post the same thing twice you are still barking up the wrong tree.

If you can't tell the difference between a stitch up of a stupid sixth former in Stockport and turning up at someone's house you need a guide dog.

Rubbish, do you not think he was scared? Also I very nearly lost my sight when I was younger so your jibe about me needing a guide dog was not funny.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Rubbish, do you not think he was scared? Also I very nearly lost my sight when I was younger so your jibe about me needing a guide dog was not funny.

If you are going to take everything so personally, I suggest you stay away from messgae boards, how is anyone meant to know you nearly lost your sight as a kid? I'm not going to get mistaken for Twiggy, but i dont take fat jokes personally......away from that...what position did you play? defence? midfield? or attacker?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
[/B]
If you are going to take everything so personally, I suggest you stay away from messgae boards, how is anyone meant to know you nearly lost your sight as a kid? I'm not going to get mistaken for Twiggy, but i dont take fat jokes personally......away from that...what position did you play? defence? midfield? or attacker?

Goalkeeper, why ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here