Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Third Investec Ashes Test, England v Australia, Old Trafford 1-5 Aug 2013

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Yes, excellent performance from KP. Especially seeing how so many Aussies struggled to make runs on that wicket.

Yeah Compton would have got a double hundred! You really are a bell-end his one of England's greatest middle order batsman has the second highest number of test centuries, averages near on 50 and you still can't give him credit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I was Clarke I would now go s..t or bust and declare and hope that they start again and have a go at England in the few remaining overs today, as an Englishman I hope that is it for the day. Australia have to win this match so they have got to be bold ok it may rebound and they lose but either way we keep The Ashes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah Compton would have got a double hundred! You really are a bell-end his one of England's greatest middle order batsman has the second highest number of test centuries, averages near on 50 and you still can't give him credit.

Ha ha ha, bellend, that coming from a scrotum !

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and Cook has gone LBW... inswinger from Harris... looked plumb... and a wasted review (hitting half way up middle).

England 0-1

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All the people having a pop at brightonmark1234 and saying the pitch is dead and Australia haven't the bowling to bowl us out need to take a long hard look at themselves....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
cook has been shocking so far in the ashes

He has, England were also poor in NZ in a series they should have won in which they scraped a draw. India last winter aside, and England aren't showing a ruthless killer instinct. We seem as conservative as our captains batting.

The first 2 tests in this series still masked frailties in England's game. Australia were so poor that we've gone 2 nil up without really playing. We then talk up Anderson as being the best in the world, blah blah and the moment Australia turn up we've crumbled.

I would not be surprised to see us lose this today, even with a bit of rain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here