Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] There's no need to panic buy petrol

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How old was his car :eek:

I've no idea, you trying to imply that it was me :)

Apparently, it's a commercial vehicle, not a car and it's the company's fuel. It must have been in the early hours as it's a busy road (it's on a bus route) and there are usually people walking up and down it. The estate is very excited about it - we're a bit short of crime around here

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I've no idea, you trying to imply that it was me :)

Apparently, it's a commercial vehicle, not a car and it's the company's fuel. It must have been in the early hours as it's a busy road (it's on a bus route) and there are usually people walking up and down it. The estate is very excited about it - we're a bit short of crime around here
I would go to the local pikey site and start asking around :lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Been on holiday for the last week, so missed the fun! Quite surprised to see that, on my drive home from Bristol airport this evening, all petrol stations seemed to be working entirely normally - not a queue in sight. Was it all a wind-up? :)

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I went after the game last night to sainsburys, tesco, texeco and BP. All cordoned off.
I thought I would definitely get some at 22:30 but I guess they were all sucked dry during the day.

I had to queue for 1hr 10mins at the texeco, old shoreham Road, in Portslade today as my light had been on since yesterday.

I'm hoping by the time I need it again this nonsense will be over.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Shell garage by Shoreham Beach got a delivery this evening. First time I've seen fuel there since last Friday. Managed to get enough to last me for over a week.

Couldn't work yesterday or today as bingo fuel and couldn't drive around to see where had some.No rationing.

Never felt so happy to spend £50 on diesel.

Feckers increased the price by 5p a litre tho. Typical.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fuel Updates Sussex on FB if you can access.. people post info and saves a lot of guesswork as to where to go.

So that's telling everybody where to go - and inevitably join the queue of other FB users who've got there quicker than they have, all hoping to top up their tanks whether they need to or not.

Oh lor' - however can we truly appreciate the services that FB does for us?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shell garage by Shoreham Beach got a delivery this evening. First time I've seen fuel there since last Friday. Managed to get enough to last me for over a week.

Couldn't work yesterday or today as bingo fuel and couldn't drive around to see where had some.No rationing.

Never felt so happy to spend £50 on diesel.

Feckers increased the price by 5p a litre tho. Typical.

I wondered when they would get some….been past last three days and none …wish I’d known about this earlier..sigh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here