Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The view from the West Upper

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You think i am joking? Get real, that's exactly what its going to be like, if you think up there its going to be some sort goldstone north stand then you are all seriously deluded! Most on here would moan their little bollocks off if they had to stand in the old north stand in the 70s and 80s.

Er, we did stand.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No chance. Show me a ground in the country where the atmosphere comes from the highest point.

CB There will be an atmosphere in the Upper West............cos i will be there with my mates, and we are real loudmouths, (eh Mouldy?)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Think you'll find most of them are dead. Or in the 1901.

East stand will be the library. North stand will be full of teens.

Which is exactly why all the North Standers from the 70's/80's will be in the West Upper

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone been to a Presentation recently and can inform me of places left in the West Stand Upper Zone B please? thats my preferred choice and getting tickets Friday, just curious, thanks

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
anyone been to a Presentation recently and can inform me of places left in the West Stand Upper Zone B please? thats my preferred choice and getting tickets Friday, just curious, thanks

I went last Wednesday, pretty much all of the first dozen rows in WSU zone B had gone at that point.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Attendances are going to go down after the first game next year.

That walk (climb) is going to see off half of the West Stand Upper.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ah! Just that i'm popping in there at 10am for my +3 ers Thought I might have bumped into you!

aahh cool it would've been a pleasure :) ahve a good time there!

I went last Wednesday, pretty much all of the first dozen rows in WSU zone B had gone at that point.

cheers mate, seems we could be sitting with the Gods then...nice!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So where exactly do you all think the "moaners" at Withdean will go? You guessed it, West Stand.

Also, West Stand are mostly more expensive seats than North Stand. Do you really think the more... "monied" amongst our fans are going to be the ones making all the noise?

Yet another also, there were plenty of quiet chaps in the West Stand (which existed until 1997 remember, not just the 70s/80s) who were 35-60. They will be in the West Stand. I reckon there will be running battles between the occasional people in the West Stand who want to make a "North Stand" style atmosphere, and the majority who will not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here