Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The view from the West Upper

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm sure you'll be fought off by those of the civilized ilk with prawn bruschettas

If you ever think the sprinkler system has come on just think............why yellow water?

1 nil to the Roosters................

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If I wanted that view I'd watch the highlights. Get a beer and get to the North Stand and sing until your voice doesn't work!! punk:punk:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
If you ever think the sprinkler system has come on just think............why yellow water?

1 nil to the Roosters................

What if I'm sat near Mr. Bloom? Surely I'd be spared.

And don't worry, I'm not one of them................yet

D

Deleted member 2719

If I wanted that view I'd watch the highlights. Get a beer and get to the North Stand and sing until your voice doesn't work!! punk:punk:

The Buckingham Group have done a tremendous job of the Stadium but you watch the old boys lift that roof off in the Roost!

:albion1::albion1::albion1:

D

Deleted member 2719

What if I'm sat near Mr. Bloom? Surely I'd be spared.

And don't worry, I'm not one of them................yet

I was tempted to go 1901 but i just like to be involved....................Maybe give it 10years i will see you in there.

Of course Bloom is spared for life. I hope he stays our chairman for many years.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Change the record, eh, it was only slightly amusing the first time you did that joke. Law of diminishing returns and all that.
You think i am joking? Get real, that's exactly what its going to be like, if you think up there its going to be some sort goldstone north stand then you are all seriously deluded! Most on here would moan their little bollocks off if they had to stand in the old north stand in the 70s and 80s.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You think i am joking? Get real, that's exactly what its going to be like, if you think up there its going to be some sort goldstone north stand then you are all seriously deluded! Most on here would moan their little bollocks off if they had to stand in the old north stand in the 70s and 80s.

Where are you going Wooks? Will you be infiltrating the South Stand with Das?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So first you say nsc doesn't represent all fans (true) but yet you think the largest section of the ground is going to be full of what you imagine to be every nsc member except you?

Strange.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hey don't forget to wear your replica shirt with your nsc user name pressed on the back, you can even put your post count as the number. Remember to not. swear or be drunk or stand up otherwise you face the the wrath of nsc with. Loads of threads being posted about what a bad boy you have been!

has potential to be shit with everyone on here adopting it. Hopefully as it holds 5k though a situation like H block will be avoided. Same as away games , you have all the gimps on here there but they go unnoticed due to numbers and atmosphere.

I know a fair few lads (wuite a few old timers) going up there so should be OK

This calling it the Roost and all that is wanky though. NSC cringeyness at its finest

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who was a ST in West Stand at Goldstone will most likely be a ST in the West Stand at Amex. It'll be The Library, as per. Don't know why anyone thinks the Prawn Sarnies Brigade are going to suddenly start making an "atmosphere".

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
No chance. Show me a ground in the country where the atmosphere comes from the highest point.

Erm, The Amex !!...............also

.....Maine Road used to have the main noise from the side of the pitch...

The North stand will be rocking no doubt, but the WSU is double the size and seems to be filling up with likeminded LOUD, and ROWDY fans!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Anyone who was a ST in West Stand at Goldstone will most likely be a ST in the West Stand at Amex. It'll be The Library, as per. Don't know why anyone thinks the Prawn Sarnies Brigade are going to suddenly start making an "atmosphere".

Negative mate - the West Stand at the goldstone was f***ing dire - the WSU at the amex is, as people KEEP saying, filling up with all the old timers from the north stand at the goldstone - it will be cracking with a decent view to boot.

I think once the north stand is made bigger, corners filled in etc, it will be even better when we can get more thna 2.5k in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here