Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The view from the West Upper

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My presentation was the last one on Friday and I looked at availability in the West Upper as that was my first choice if I could get near the front but, on the plans that were shown to me, at least the first 12-15 rows were completely sold out in every block from the half way line towards the North Stand (I didn't look at the other half towards the South Stand), this was in price band B, I had decided I didn't really want to sit in the wings so didn't check there although I know there's nothing in the first few rows anywhere in the stand as I asked about this too. I ended up going in the North Stand and am happy with where I got. There was plenty of choice in the North and East, I didn't see availability in the Lower West.

Also the staff went on their tour of the ground before my presentation (which was at 3.30 on Friday) so I'm guessing the picture must have been taken mid afternoon assuming it was taken on their tour?

Good luck to those of you with presentations still to come, I really hope you can get seats that suit you.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone having presentations this week (and next week and the week after that) will get decent seats.

D

Deleted member 2719

Thanks for the great picture.

Looking forward to my seat in the Roost. I wonder if we will have a special song up there? and if it will bang off that roof nice and loud.

:amex:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
That does look absolutely mustard and with the numbers that will be up there, the noise should be amazing. No jumping and throwing things at the 1901 club members though.

D

Deleted member 2719

That does look absolutely mustard and with the numbers that will be up there, the noise should be amazing. No jumping and throwing things at the 1901 club members though.

We will be hanging over the edge and dropping down the day we get promoted to the Premiership, is that okay? (could be next year!)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thanks for the great picture.

Looking forward to my seat in the Roost. I wonder if we will have a special song up there? and if it will bang off that roof nice and loud.

:amex:

Hey don't forget to wear your replica shirt with your nsc user name pressed on the back, you can even put your post count as the number. Remember to not. swear or be drunk or stand up otherwise you face the the wrath of nsc with. Loads of threads being posted about what a bad boy you have been!

Hey don't forget to wear your replica shirt with your nsc user name pressed on the back, you can even put your post count as the number. Remember to not. swear or be drunk or stand up otherwise you face the the wrath of nsc with. Loads of threads being posted about what a bad boy you have been!

Change the record, eh, it was only slightly amusing the first time you did that joke. Law of diminishing returns and all that.

D

Deleted member 2719

bolloxs if that's the case i better stay at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here