Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I looked at these 30- and 40-somethings and wondered if their wives and children (and even their parents) know how they behave and if they point out that it really is about time they grew up.

For sure. The Swindon family is TROUBLED. Still, nothing Jeremy Kyle couldn't sort out, eh? :lol:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Without realising, I actually had two Swindon nutters follow me into the Evening Star of all places after the game. They asked for 'a word' and said I had been texting as I'd walked past the Railway Belle. I told them that they were right, I was texting my Navy mate in Portsmouth to let him know the final score. This pair were heavy lumps, in their mid-forties (at least), one was dressed in the stereotypical Burberry cap and scarf. I told them in no uncertain terms that I (and my five mates who were waiting for me there - all real ale buffs) had no interest in their silly games. A sad, sad pair but don't get me wrong, they would have gone for me in an instant - it was very intimidating. They wouldn't accept my version of events and were moaning about Brighton messing them about all day. Eventually they just sneered and flounced off once it sunk in they'd get no reaction from us or anyone else in the pub.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fairness to the Swindon fans, just before 6pm when they legged it from the pub and started piling into the station accompanied by the boys and girls in blue, they did manage to scare the shit out of my 14 year old daughter and her friends. For them that probably constitutes being 'pwopa norty' and a 'wight wesult'.

I looked at these 30- and 40-somethings and wondered if their wives and children (and even their parents) know how they behave and if they point out that it really is about time they grew up.

Fair play to the police because they must have the patience of saints to put up with that crap. I think they should be allowed, nay compelled, to give them a good twatting with their truncheons.

I wouldn't waste the effort :)

I did, however, manage to raise the question with one of Swindon's "lads", while he was standing outside the Belle giving it the biggun, as to whether the bottle of WKD Blue he was sipping from gave off quite the hard man image he was clearly hoping to project
:thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You know its times like this that being an unemployed graduate actually makes you feel much higher up the ladder than others... much higher.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Have now uploaded a video of it the swindon casuals/hooligans outside the railway bell, best views are near the end when they werent 2 happy to be filmed.

er, so you drove a round the station a bit. i dont get it.???

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Just watching that shows you this 'mob' bollocks is just nothing compared to what it was in the 70s and 80s.

Thank God.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What is the point of that video?

All it shows is someone driving in a car past a group of people you can't even see because they're surrounded by police.

:shrug:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
was a busy day. wont say anymore as the 'rea'l fans will start banging on about something they do not know anything about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here