Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
if they were Swindons finest , then what the f**k have we got to worry about....they are nothing. If they were any thing at all,they would have made contact before hand and arranged a meet... then got battered ...end of

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
if they were Swindons finest , then what the f**k have we got to worry about....they are nothing. If they were any thing at all,they would have made contact before hand and arranged a meet... then got battered ...end of

Knob. Take it you were in the thick of it then.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
You wont get any kind of sensible replies from the benders on here mate. I wouldn't bother wasting your energy. You know the websites to go on to discuss this - you'll probably get more mature replies to your posts on there. :thumbsup:

:D

Either brilliant sarcasm or very f***ing sad

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I bloody wish it was, but Easter Saturday and Sunday aren't bank holidays
:(

Pssst...want to know what actually happened?

A group of burly West country men stood bravely behind a line of police, and some of them actually SHOUTED quite loudly when they saw a group of men from Brighton. Then, one of the West Country gentlemen- lock up your daughters, chaps- THREW an empty plastic pint glass. Into the road and everything, which I think caused the plastic to crack slightly and a couple of drops of beer to fall on the tarmac. Won't somebody, please, think of the children??
:eek:

They they sang a bit, got on a train and went home.

Really, it was like the glory days of the Eighties all over again :thumbsup:

But Edna, were you tooled up to the nines and looking for a tear-up? From what I heard there were various groups around the city all looking very modern using their mobiles to organise said tear-up but to no avail. Piss up and brewery spring to mind, our mob were all over their mob with big vans and flashing lights and everyfink, we had helmets on too and Gucci radios to organise ourselves we were well 'Aving it!! Afterwards in the van we all ate custard creams and talked of past glories like the Miners Strike and The Animal rights protests at Shoreham harbour, Ah the glory days of policing ??? :lolol:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
The worst thing about all this is the CLOBBER the Swindon fans were wearing.

Not a SERGIO or FILA between them.

like these bad boys

tacchini_master_bw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here