Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
You wont get any kind of sensible replies from the benders on here mate. I wouldn't bother wasting your energy. You know the websites to go on to discuss this - you'll probably get more mature replies to your posts on there. :thumbsup:

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. I hear these pathetic thugs are the parody of maturity. :dunce:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Then you are easily entertained!

If you don't like it, or agree with it, then don't read the f***ing thread. Not f***ing hard is it! :rolleyes:

But then in the same way you told us not to read it... Why wasn't this just posted on the BWS forum?

I don't think this kind of tripe has a place on NSC!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
But then in the same way you told us not to read it... Why wasn't this just posted on the BWS forum?

I don't think this kind of tripe has a place on NSC!

The BWS forum! That site is full of people who have just got exited by watching ID & Green Street. Not worth it.

Das Reich wasn't setting up a meeting or anything, just commenting on something that had already happened.

You say that this type of thread shouldn't have a place on here, and thats your opinion. At least this is vaguely football related. People come on here and talk about the weather and f***ing politics for fucks sake - now THAT, in my opinion is the kind of tripe that has no place on a football message board. That said, it is not my board so I just choose to ignore the posts that I don't think should be on here and concentrate on the ones that I am interested in. I suggest that everybody else does the same. :albion2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The BWS forum! That site is full of people who have just got exited by watching ID & Green Street. Not worth it.

Das Reich wasn't setting up a meeting or anything, just commenting on something that had already happened.

You say that this type of thread shouldn't have a place on here, and thats your opinion. At least this is vaguely football related. People come on here and talk about the weather and f***ing politics for fucks sake - now THAT, in my opinion is the kind of tripe that has no place on a football message board. That said, it is not my board so I just choose to ignore the posts that I don't think should be on here and concentrate on the ones that I am interested in. I suggest that everybody else does the same. :albion2:

here here

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton

I'm sure i'm not the only one on here who thinks that football violence is stupid.

This thread was promoting football violence, which is why I don't believe it has a place here.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm sure i'm not the only one on here who thinks that football violence is stupid.

This thread was promoting football violence, which is why I don't believe it has a place here.

heard on the gapevine they were in town last night?

That was the first message. I don't see that as promoting football violence.

And I'm damn sure I'm not the only one on here that has no interest in politics either. There are posts on here promoting politics by telling us to vote for this party or that party - I can see no difference in the principal although obviously it is a totally different subject matter. Both are not everybody's cup of tea.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only saw a bit of it but it looked like a pritty good fight which we saw two policemen running to break up as we were walking away around the corner on to the main road to the game!

If it needed TWO coppers to break it up then must have been a massive rumble. Brings back memories of the glory days against Palace that does, lads against lads, throw in a bit of CS gas, bicycle chains, Stanley knives and calling cards. It only stopped when little old ladies wanted to cross the road and both sets of lads would help them before resuming duties.

Of course you could leave your back door wide open in those days without fear of being burgled thanks to the Krays, God bless the Queen mum, proper royalty she was, it was great here before the blacks and paks and jocks arrvied.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got a video of the swindon mob at railway bell will post it up later

I don't think anyone is interested at all.

Just so happens we also walked passed that mob at the station and I was so terrified.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The fact that police were telling people to hide their club colours is something that pushes me over the edge when it comes to football hooligans.

Why should the real supporters have to hide their identity, and hide their loyalty to the club they support??

That makes me SICK!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The fact that police were telling people to hide their club colours is something that pushes me over the edge when it comes to football hooligans.

Why should the real supporters have to hide their identity, and hide their loyalty to the club they support??

That makes me SICK!

Safety isn't it? It's a necessary evil, not the police's fault, but the lowlife that want to beat people up for wearing colours.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't think anyone is interested at all.

Just so happens we also walked passed that mob at the station and I was so terrified.

That's because you were with your minder, Guppy, and the Swindon boys know all about him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's because you were with your minder, Guppy, and the Swindon boys know all about him.

I was actually with the wife and kids on our way out for a meal post match (but I did see Guppy at the game).

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Safety isn't it? It's a necessary evil, not the police's fault, but the lowlife that want to beat people up for wearing colours.

See this is it. If football hooligans stayed away from the true football fans, who pay money to see their team week in week out, I wouldn't care so much.

Then it's their own funeral and they can kick each others heads in til kingdom come.

However there are times when violence spils over, and some firms want trouble any which way they can find it. It's these times when innocent, real football fans get caught up.

I'm sorry, but that is a disgrace and every football thug should be disgraced by their own behaviour!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
See this is it. If football hooligans stayed away from the true football fans, who pay money to see their team week in week out, I wouldn't care so much.

Then it's their own funeral and they can kick each others heads in til kingdom come.

However there are times when violence spils over, and some firms want trouble any which way they can find it. It's these times when innocent, real football fans get caught up.

I'm sorry, but that is a disgrace and every football thug should be disgraced by their own behaviour!

It is, it's disgusting. I don't see why they have to show their masculinity by beating other people up - i feel that it's more manly to step away from a fight, but these are mindless idiots!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is, it's disgusting. I don't see why they have to show their masculinity by beating other people up - i feel that it's more manly to step away from a fight, but these are mindless idiots!!!

I suppose when all said and done it is each to their own regarding this.

Just seems though many never moved on from the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here