Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
:falmerspi
You wont get any kind of sensible replies from the benders on here mate. I wouldn't bother wasting your energy. You know the websites to go on to discuss this - you'll probably get more mature replies to your posts on there. :thumbsup:

Sensible replies? What exactly are you expecting, a round of applause for being a bone-headed moron? Will you ever realise how utterly embarrassing you all sound?

OB
TEAR-UPS
MOB-HANDLED
TOOLED-UP

You sound like a f***ing moron. f*** off and discuss your homoerotic fantasies on another site.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Sensible replies? What exactly are you expecting, a round of applause for being a bone-headed moron? Will you ever realise how utterly embarrassing you all sound?

OB
TEAR-UPS
MOB-HANDLED
TOOLED-UP

You sound like a f***ing moron. f*** off and discuss your homoerotic fantasies on another site.

How about you f*** off and stop opening threads that you obviously have no idea about or interest in. Numb nut !

Jan 30, 2008
Go on, say "tooled-up" or "mob-handed". You sound SOOOOO cool when you talk all hard and cockney like that.
you are a complete tool, no ones talking about beating up shirters these people are only interested in mixing it with like minded people, now go away and talk about falmer ,how crap withdean is, fans phone in, lets guess the crowd at the next home game ,who's going to the next away game ,pictures of naked women we can wank over................................................:tosser:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice bit of Bank Holiday overtime for some

I bloody wish it was, but Easter Saturday and Sunday aren't bank holidays
:(

Pssst...want to know what actually happened?

A group of burly West country men stood bravely behind a line of police, and some of them actually SHOUTED quite loudly when they saw a group of men from Brighton. Then, one of the West Country gentlemen- lock up your daughters, chaps- THREW an empty plastic pint glass. Into the road and everything, which I think caused the plastic to crack slightly and a couple of drops of beer to fall on the tarmac. Won't somebody, please, think of the children??
:eek:

They they sang a bit, got on a train and went home.

Really, it was like the glory days of the Eighties all over again :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008

OB
TEAR-UPS
MOB-HANDLED
TOOLED-UP

mob -handled now thats a new one:jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Das Reich you are the saddest poster ever on here, when a thread reaches the end of it's life, you must learn to let it go.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:thud:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you are a complete tool, no ones talking about beating up shirters these people are only interested in mixing it with like minded people, now go away and talk about falmer ,how crap withdean is, fans phone in, lets guess the crowd at the next home game ,who's going to the next away game ,pictures of naked women we can wank over................................................:tosser:

I always thought we referred to as "scarfers", not "shirters"

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Well, at the match, I woz in the Norf stand wasn't i, and I looked at all the swindon didn't I, I stared at the whole away stand, real 'ard like, and they done NUFFINK about it. Scared I reckon, an lucky fing too or I wood of 'AD the lot of 'em.

COME ON THEN, IF YER FINK YER ARD ENUFF! :veryhardlookingsmiley:

Not what you expect to hear from a steward is it ...

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Pssst...want to know what actually happened?

A group of burly West country men stood bravely behind a line of police, and some of them actually SHOUTED quite loudly when they saw a group of men from Brighton. Then, one of the West Country gentlemen- lock up your daughters, chaps- THREW an empty plastic pint glass. Into the road and everything, which I think caused the plastic to crack slightly and a couple of drops of beer to fall on the tarmac. Won't somebody, please, think of the children??
:eek:

They they sang a bit, got on a train and went home.

Really, it was like the glory days of the Eighties all over again :thumbsup:

In fairness to the Swindon fans, just before 6pm when they legged it from the pub and started piling into the station accompanied by the boys and girls in blue, they did manage to scare the shit out of my 14 year old daughter and her friends. For them that probably constitutes being 'pwopa norty' and a 'wight wesult'.

I looked at these 30- and 40-somethings and wondered if their wives and children (and even their parents) know how they behave and if they point out that it really is about time they grew up.

Fair play to the police because they must have the patience of saints to put up with that crap. I think they should be allowed, nay compelled, to give them a good twatting with their truncheons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here