Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
There were a few younger Brighton (lets say kids) outside the Preston Park Hotel, one meat wagon in toe, what a waste of tax payers money. They hardly looked likely of causing too much harm. Some lads in Weatherspoons in town early afternoon.
I was in the Preston Park Hotel about an hour before kick off and there were quite a few young lads in there.I saw the cctv wagon outside and a couple of police cars but there was no trouble.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I was in the Preston Park Hotel about an hour before kick off and there were quite a few young lads in there.I saw the cctv wagon outside and a couple of police cars but there was no trouble.

thats an interesting story

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Well, at the match, I woz in the Norf stand wasn't i, and I looked at all the swindon didn't I, I stared at the whole away stand, real 'ard like, and they done NUFFINK about it. Scared I reckon, an lucky fing too or I wood of 'AD the lot of 'em.

COME ON THEN, IF YER FINK YER ARD ENUFF! :veryhardlookingsmiley:

Can i join yer gang we can ave em

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just went on the Brighton watch squad forum. Where one intelligent Swindon firm member has posted this...

SO LADS ARE YOU NOW GOING TO BIG YOURSELF UP AND SAY SWINDON HAVE NO FIRM!!!!!!

WELL WE HAVE WELL AND TRUELY TAKEN THE PISS OUT OF YOU BRIGHTON BOYS TO DAY

I,M SURE YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PANTS AT LEAST 3 OR 4 TIMES WHEN YOU GET HOME

D,NT f*** WITH SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT HANDLE!!

P.S YOUR NEED TO BUY MORE TRAINERS AFTER ALL THAT RUNNNING??

Sounds to me as if they simply couldn't find each other! :lolol:
That's how it works most of the time isn't it?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Kicked off big time then the OB turns up started giving it the biggun and the swindon mob are all tooled up for the right tear up so we legs it and the OB turns up (biggun) and everyone was mob-tooled up for the toe to toe for the filth with the OB giving it large and all the geezers BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Kicked off big time then the OB turns up started giving it the biggun and the swindon mob are all tooled up for the right tear up so we legs it and the OB turns up (biggun) and everyone was mob-tooled up for the toe to toe for the filth with the OB giving it large and all the geezers BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Good evening Danny Dyer! :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There was some trouble outside Brighton Station. I was heading to the Caxton Arms (not tooled up) and I was advised to take off my Brighton shirt/scarf. A bit of homoerotic activity around that area. A couple of people were cuffed and marched off, seemed to be much more preferable that a nice pint or five to dische game and hopes for the rest of the season :thud:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Saw a small fight break out before kick off walking from the Preston Park Station at 2.40ish. As we were walking down form the station we saw about 7-8 big 30 something slap heads piling down the hill towards the main road where they met another similar sized group. Only saw a bit of it but it looked like a pritty good fight which we saw two policemen running to break up as we were walking away around the corner on to the main road to the game!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I had to leave early (inexcusable I know) to get a train. Arrived at Preston Park at 4.40 and there were about 20 of Swindon's finest, plus similar number of police. I know I shouldn't be "regionalist" (especially as I live in Somerset), but it's quite humourous listening to a bunch of 30-somethings trying to sound "hard" in a broad west country accent. They were recounting tales of past glories, and each seemed especially keen to discuss how many times they'd been nicked by the old bill....

Jan 30, 2008
ob on top of the situation end of. fair play for them travelling though ,all because a few of them got a slap at their place in December ,needed to prove that they have a firm their happy so thats all that matters dont you think?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
ob on top of the situation end of. fair play for them travelling though ,all because a few of them got a slap at their place in December ,needed to prove that they have a firm their happy so thats all that matters dont you think?

When are you going to grow up?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I must be getting old because the dozen or so i saw coming down the road from Preston Park station were very young.If they were not singing football related songs they could of passed for a load of excited kids on a school trip.
I wouldnt consider them a threat, my missus was laughing her head off!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

my name is the wanderbus , I have just seen Brighton have a shot at goal & have been transported back to 1981.................

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

You wont get any kind of sensible replies from the benders on here mate. I wouldn't bother wasting your energy. You know the websites to go on to discuss this - you'll probably get more mature replies to your posts on there. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here