Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the South Lanes

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You did that on purpose, didn't you? Don't like to call it Scum Pier, eh?

:) :)

(tbh I do tend to correct that one myself just because I don't like the idea of companies naming things as they see fit)

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
I don't do a lot of shopping in the North Laines myself but I do drink in quite a few pubs there. Same goes for the South Laines.

Yer, some good ale houses in both North and South Laines, I usually go there for a few jars Fridays but meeting Bungle this Friday in the East Laines. :drink:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
but there was a South STREET once upon a time so the Lanes were bordered North South East and West Street.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yer, some good ale houses in both North and South Laines, I usually go there for a few jars Fridays but meeting Bungle this Friday in the East Laines. :drink:

I would come and join you mate but we've got an early start for Blackpool. Are you watching the game down the lagoon on Saturday?

D

Deleted User X18H

but there was a South STREET once upon a time so the Lanes were bordered North South East and West Street.

South Street is still there. One below Boyce's Street. They are all there. East Street would have connected to South Street , West Street a couple of centuries ago.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, I think you meant to say...do you need a napkin with that? you just got served!!
I ain't down with kids speak. And if I'd said that, wouldn't it have looked like I was saying it to HovaGirl, when she was doing the serving?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here