Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes and as said Hastings and it’s surroundings may we’ll go into tier3. Doesn’t mean the rest of East Sussex will.

Yes I know, if they split the county up, which they might do this time although it will probably mean including Eastbourne I would assume as the DGH and the Conquest are basically the same hospital.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes I know, if they split the county up, which they might do this time although it will probably mean including Eastbourne I would assume as the DGH and the Conquest are basically the same hospital.

Agreed, looking at the numbers you may go vertically up from Eastbourne to include Royal Tunbridge Wells. Everything West of their and South of Surrey doesn’t look so bad.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
We have been lucky enough to get two tickets for Sheff Utd game. My question is if we in east sussex go into tier 3 and have to put our tickets on the exchange will we get our season ticket money that they took for the tickets back in the unlikely event that they are not sold on the exchange?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We have been lucky enough to get two tickets for Sheff Utd game. My question is if we in east sussex go into tier 3 and have to put our tickets on the exchange will we get our season ticket money that they took for the tickets back in the unlikely event that they are not sold on the exchange?

Only if you bought the insurance I think. Can’t see how they wouldn’t sell on the exchange though given demand. On the exchange you get full value less £1 admin charge.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Only if you bought the insurance I think. Can’t see how they wouldn’t sell on the exchange though given demand. On the exchange you get full value less £1 admin charge.
That's what I was thinking seems a bit much that you stand a chance of losing money over something that is not your fault.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's what I was thinking seems a bit much that you stand a chance of losing money over something that is not your fault.

We apologise for the inconvenience but we are asking those who have bought a ticket in good faith, to list their ticket for sale on the ticket exchange.

Moving tiers seems to get at least 2 or 3 days notice. I don't think there is any chance of you not shifting the ticket on the exchange if you go into tier 3 but the game with supporters is still on. I think by pushing the exchange they are ensure we as supporters act with urgency if we can't go. If they said you will be refunded, someone might not bother listing it and the club can't resell it.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
We apologise for the inconvenience but we are asking those who have bought a ticket in good faith, to list their ticket for sale on the ticket exchange.

Moving tiers seems to get at least 2 or 3 days notice. I don't think there is any chance of you not shifting the ticket on the exchange if you go into tier 3 but the game with supporters is still on. I think by pushing the exchange they are ensure we as supporters act with urgency if we can't go. If they said you will be refunded, someone might not bother listing it and the club can't resell it.

Point taken never thought about that

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Close ... but no cigar!!! A ticket for SU game came up in E1G ... but then I got into the seating plan someone had beaten me to it :tantrum:

EDIT: Then a couple of mins later one came up in E1F ... which I have bagged!! :albion2:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just got one. Now realised it says North stand disabled section. Does it matter?

You may have missed it, but it would have said 'Available to All'. The club confirmed that they have excess disabled seats available, so I think the North Stand ones are being allocated as normal seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here