Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They have announced that London, and bits of Essex and Hertfordshire will move into Tier 3, nothing about Sussex. Do you think there will be more to come?

I can't see anything else for East Sussex unfortunately, Rother and Hastings could drag the whole of the county into it. To be honest it needs to be to protect the two hospitals over here. Lets wait and see.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They have announced that London, and bits of Essex and Hertfordshire will move into Tier 3, nothing about Sussex. Do you think there will be more to come?
Perhaps.

Today's Tier 3s were emergency changes.

There could well be other changes later in the week.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So glad I wasn't successful in the end.
Tier 3 for me from tomorrow.

If I hadmanaged to get a ticket I would be fuming now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can't see anything else for East Sussex unfortunately, Rother and Hastings could drag the whole of the county into it. To be honest it needs to be to protect the two hospitals over here. Lets wait and see.

They’re not doing county wide Tier 3 though are they, isn’t it ‘parts of Essex and Hertfordshire’?

If that’s the case they’ll lock down Hastings and Rother areas, but leave the rest of the county in T2.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They’re not doing county wide Tier 3 though are they, isn’t it ‘parts of Essex and Hertfordshire’?

If that’s the case they’ll lock down Hastings and Rother areas, but leave the rest of the county in T2.

The latest figures today from Radio Sussex show rises in all areas of Sussex.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah, but there's rises is virtually every tier 2 area in the country. Worthing numbers have more than doubled and are still some of the lowest in the country.

Not wanting to go too Covidy but they aren't going to wack the whole of Sussex into tier 3 just yet otherwise they are admitting their tier plan doesn't work almost immediately.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yes, but the numbers that are prompting Tier 3 are up in the 600+ per 100,000 and rising, Hastings I believe is still under 300 per 100,000, Brighton and Hove is under 75 per 100,000, Mid Sussex under 90 per 100,000, Chichester under 70 per 100,000.

Everywhere is likely rising to a degree, but the West of East Sussex, West Sussex and Mid Sussex are a long way off needing Tier 3 measures. It's also why they haven't done the whole of Essex or Hertfordshire into Tier 3 - only the worse effected parts.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, but the numbers that are prompting Tier 3 are up in the 600+ per 100,000 and rising, Hastings I believe is still under 300 per 100,000, Brighton and Hove is under 75 per 100,000, Mid Sussex under 90 per 100,000, Chichester under 70 per 100,000.

Everywhere is likely rising to a degree, but the West of East Sussex, West Sussex and Mid Sussex are a long way off needing Tier 3 measures. It's also why they haven't done the whole of Essex or Hertfordshire into Tier 3 - only the worse effected parts.

Maldon (where I live) has gone into Tier 3 with a rate of 148/100,000

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Maldon (where I live) has gone into Tier 3 with a rate of 148/100,000

I think Wickford, Basildon, Brentwood, Chelmsford have dragged you into that unfortunately. BBC has you at 184 as at the 9th Dec.

Nice part of the world Maldon. I used to live in Chelmsford and played football for Essex County Council.:)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think Hastings was 370ish yesterday, its not just the increases though its the state of the hospitals and the Conquest was starting to struggle end of last week

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think Hastings was 370ish yesterday, its not just the increases though its the state of the hospitals and the Conquest was starting to struggle end of last week

Yes and as said Hastings and it’s surroundings may we’ll go into tier3. Doesn’t mean the rest of East Sussex will.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Just listed mine for resale as I live in a tier 3 area (London). I can’t see any option to give up / release the parking spot I booked. Any ideas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here