Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
A friend of mine has told me she can’t now go to the Utd game so will be putting her 2 tickets on the exchange . I asked her when so I get let people know , she said around 5pm . Good luck to who ever gets them .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
London moving to tier 3 restrictions which could mean a few tickets will have to be put on the exchange very soon.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
There where about 8 tickets became available just now but all gone

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Managed to bag 3 this afternoon, keep trying if you want to go, they are appearing occasionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Managed to bag 3 this afternoon, keep trying if you want to go, they are appearing occasionally.

I can't seem to access the ticket exchange page on the website. It just says the match is sold out. Last week I was able to access the stadium plan and kept pressing the refresh button.

JoeKidd

Mar 15, 2015
I can't seem to access the ticket exchange page on the website. It just says the match is sold out. Last week I was able to access the stadium plan and kept pressing the refresh button.

It said sold out when I was trying. I just kept refreshing and one popped up and managed to grab it. Just pot luck I guess.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

That’s how it’s been this time around. Keep refreshing the front page and the grey button will eventually go blue (hopefully).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here