NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just how 'golden' are these tickets?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
1901 ticket for Sunday has just popped up. It's in my basket, but I'm not going to buy it (mate can't go now). I'll empty the basket at 10.58.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Just how 'golden' are these tickets?

Golden-Ticket.png

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Not a pretty picture for the South East...

Attachments

• 8ff05755-cdaa-431e-ab29-4a953cc98f90.jpg
    8ff05755-cdaa-431e-ab29-4a953cc98f90.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 147

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Interesting to see if club do anything. I know some events are cancelling tickets if you’re in T3 area.

Such as? If your home address is listed with the club as being in a tier 3 area you are not allowed to attend and any ticket needs to go on the exchange. Sorry if I've misunderstood your question

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting to see if club do anything. I know some events are cancelling tickets if you’re in T3 area.

Based on previous comms it's up to the individual to comply with the rules so I don't think they will - two in my 'ticket bubble' are in T3 and not able to go. They also can't be 100% certain that the STH is living at the address registered anyway (works both ways obviously) - Uni students being a good example who might be living away but STH recorded as home address.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Based on previous comms it's up to the individual to comply with the rules so I don't think they will - two in my 'ticket bubble' are in T3 and not able to go. They also can't be 100% certain that the STH is living at the address registered anyway (works both ways obviously) - Uni students being a good example who might be living away but STH recorded as home address.

Not sure about that. The club have been pretty hot recently for asking people to ensure all their details are up to date. Anyone trying to get in is pretty dumb and irresponsible to boot.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Such as? If your home address is listed with the club as being in a tier 3 area you are not allowed to attend and any ticket needs to go on the exchange. Sorry if I've misunderstood your question

I suspect they’ll leave it to each person to comply, unless of course there is some duty on them to do something.

I was looking at going to Lindfield races on NYE. This is on their ticket website:

We are unable to accept any bookings or reservations from those living or travelling from a COVID Tier 3 area.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure about that. The club have been pretty hot recently for asking people to ensure all their details are up to date. Anyone trying to get in is pretty dumb and irresponsible to boot.

I think that was more to do with track and trace and the need to get the pre-match declarations done. Agree with the other bit...................

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Bugger! I live in Bedfordshire, which will move into tier 3 on Saturday. Therefore my 3 tickets for the Sheff Utd game (East stand, block E1A) will be appearing on the ticket exchange later today. Good luck to whoever wants them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here