Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*~*~* The ONLY suspensions / 'poo-gate' thread - FACTS ONLY *~*~*

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have an older electronic key system at our tennis club to gain entry to the club itself and, those who are granted access, the bar. Our antiquated computer logs all key usage which are time stamped. So in theory it would be straightforward to see which key(s) gained entry. However that's not to say the correct user had the key.

In fact they would be pretty stupid to use their own key.

but surely would know who has or was using it

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tony Bloom is ultimately responsible for security (however, I assume that is not the answer you want someone to give!)

As in any organisation, surely it's the chief executive who is in charge of the day-to-day operations not the chairman?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't see why bozza et al should waste there time going through old threads ..it will all be churned over again when the facts (I doubt we will ever get to know all of them) are in the public domain

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Would I be right in thinking that which cards entered which doors at what time would be automatically logged on a computer system? If so then the culprit(s) shouldn't be difficult to find

Correct. Although, the changing rooms themselves are not card operated. There are doors leading in to corridors that they are situated on so it's not quite that cut and dry. You could have 15 people within the area but no way of knowing who did the deed. So to speak

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Correct. Although, the changing rooms themselves are not card operated. There are doors leading in to corridors that they are situated on so it's not quite that cut and dry. You could have 15 people within the area but no way of knowing who did the deed. So to speak

If this was featured on one of the CSI-type programmes on TV they'd 'cut through the crap' in no time. A DNA test of the offending substance, a match with the staff (who would all be forced to give DNA samples) and a check against the owners of the key cards. They'd have the culprit banged up in 60 minutes (including adverts).

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
If this was featured on one of the CSI-type programmes on TV they'd 'cut through the crap' in no time. A DNA test of the offending substance, a match with the staff (who would all be forced to give DNA samples) and a check against the owners of the key cards. They'd have the culprit banged up in 60 minutes (including adverts).

'Oh........and one more thing' (turn on heel and squint eye Columbo style)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
To be honest I am far more bothered about Bozza getting into trouble than some f**kwit who writes defamatory stuff and gets themselves into trouble. They deserve it.
This, if only a message stating 'Go too far and you're on your own, sonny' on the home page was considered adequate to the British legal system everything would be better :)

If 2000 go elsewhere, just because they cant wait a couple of weeks maybe, till the club and those suspended reach a descision/verdict, then the club are better off without them.
Hardly true fans, plenty on the season ticket waiting list.
Oh, and this :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:fishing: either that or you are

a) Stupid (as another poster later alluded to!)

b) a child.

You might not like that fact but you are a customer. You pay money for the product which is Brighton and Hove Albion, assuming you do go to games and buy the odd shirt or pie?

Your point about the culprit has already been answered but the fact you assume that purely from the fact an apology was made brings into question your understanding of English Comprehension and might go someway to explaining a vast number of your previous posts!!

Tony Bloom is ultimately responsible for security (however, I assume that is not the answer you want someone to give!).

But you're dying to aren't you?

Why use more than that when the two he used were an adequate deduction from reading your post?

Whether we like it or not, the 'fans' at the end of the day are the customers of a business that is called Brighton and Hove Albion (or whatever the corporate entity is). The business is owned by the shareholders. As with any business that sells a product, you do so by trying to satisfy your customers. The fact that we very rarely sold out the Withdean and now attract 22,000 season ticket holders suggest people do exercise their right not to 'buy the product' from the club if they don't think it is up to standard.

Notwithstanding any of the above, what concerns me is that, having read 8 pages, I haven't seen one post from Uncle Spielberg complaining that he has now been gagged!!! Or maybe he has taking that literally hence he hasn't posted. Every cloud as they say!

Well done, far and away the best post on the thread

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There is a house for sale in Orpington that has less photo's in the online particulars than it had yesterday.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As in any organisation, surely it's the chief executive who is in charge of the day-to-day operations not the chairman?

Edit: Sorry, facepalm wasn't meant for you. I was going to say that you are of course right but the point I was making is that the Board and/or Chairman appoint the CEO. Glasfryn was just raising the question if his ongoing vitriol against a certain member of the staff.

Passionless. Very, very sad. You must be very old.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OK, so here we are on page 10 and how many new facts have we had today?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here