Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official NSC Swine Fever watch

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I drove past a Mexican restaurant today, although the car windows were firmly closed and I held my breath to avoid being contaminated by the aroma of chille. As a precaution I am quaranteeing myself for the next three months. However it might all be too late as I sneezed in the car park...... nurse.........

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
3293_187528940531_641880531_6697727_7922942_n.jpg

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
D24

I had a fry up this morning. I've got a slightly stuffed up feeling and those blocked ears you get when a cold is brewing up.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
BN2

I've had flu last four days. Hope it's not swine flu!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it safe to eat Doritos ?.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
LN6 - Lincolnshire is a barren scene of devestation with the locals wandering around like zombies, barely able to string a sentence together.
Still no sign of swine flu though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Has anyone stopped posting today?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This nasty case of flu spotted in Herts
Halstead%20Telescopic%20flue.jpg

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
BN43

i went for lunch at los cantina in kensington gardens yesterday but it had been shut down by so called "baliffs". Is there an undercover plot by the department of health to shut all authentic mexican establishments?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Government will be mailing Sussex soon as they have heard of the mass outbreak.

Police and Health officials currently in discussions about Saturday's sell out crowd. Suggestion is that at the start of the game everyone will be asked to hold their breath. In the event of a goal, hugging and kissing will be strictly prohibited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here