Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official NSC Swine Fever watch

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's ok, I'm typing with a facemask on.

A sensible precaution. I am hoping the club will be selling blue and white striped versions on Saturday so that we can attend the match.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
A sensible precaution. I am hoping the club will be selling blue and white striped versions on Saturday so that we can attend the match.

They'll probably give them out free to the away end :rant:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BN11 -

Had fajitas for dinner last night. One of my tonsils feels a bit weird.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
All quiet in LS22. However, seeing as my job is working at the Dept of Health advising on NHS treatment for Overseas Visitors, then I guess its only a matter of time. Just coughed as I typed. If you dont hear from me in 2 hours, fear the worst, go home, lock your doors and dont open it to anyone for 6 months.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
BN41 UPDATE -

I just looked at the following picture. It's been nice knowing you all..

LogoShirtMex70Tee06.gif

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bn3 it wont dare raise its head in hove! duz it know who we are? ive got some oinkment for trips to brighton

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
BN10

I'm helping deliver my friends baby soon. She's been to Mexico loads of times. I'm afraid the placenta will come out fizzing green and oinking, and I'll have a Captain Kirk moment, caught up in a dilema about the prime directive.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
SS9

Essex has declared a public health emergency and has blocked the QE2 Bridge and dartford Tunnel with piles of furry dice and body piercing equipment.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
BN2

I had quite a bad headache on Saturday morning which I'm not convinced was entirely caused by the 8 pints the night before. I got back from USA only 4 weeks ago.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
BN88

Im fine - never felt better thanx, oh and I've never been to Mexico

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
BN44

Watching the 1970 World Cup Quarter-Final at Leon in Mexico from my sitting room I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I still get it on occasions watching the Albion. I am expecting to feel it again this weekend. Be afraid.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
BN41 UPDATE -

I just looked at the following picture. It's been nice knowing you all..

LogoShirtMex70Tee06.gif

i was about to post something very similar, wont bother now, i hear they may have to cancel saturday because they are worried about people flying in from abroadd to watch the game and giving us all swine fever

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
bn8 ,i took a delivery of mexican beer yesterday. wiil i make it to the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here