Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official NSC Swine Fever watch

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I met a load of Millwall in '86 and they had surgical facemasks on.

They weren't talking flu though

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Similar to snow watch. Postcodes please so we can track the virus move across Sussex.

BN11
I have had a sore throat for a week and now feel tired. Although I have never been to Mexico, I visited Florida last summer.

Last night I shared a conversation with a Texan on Omegle

It made me feel worse.

Any other reports of illness?

why do they call it swine ???

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
My brothers photography university teacher has it, and is in hospital at the moment. :ohmy::ohmy:

This is in Harrow by the way.

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
gu34. i have got about 35 pigs in my garden and one runt in the kitchen, have just drunk some mexican lime squash. halp?

Back home safe in BN8.

I bought some petrol earlier today, but wisely went to the BP filling station in BN2, rather than the Texico place on the way home. You can't be too careful.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DN34 I have a sore throat (too much singing ?) and my nose is bunged up. Was Hudderfield ground zero for swine fever in the UK ? ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So how come there has been an outbreak in Israel ? surely thats difficult to achieve ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My eyes are watering uncontrollably and I have a sore throat. It could be the due to the sausage roll I devoured earlier or it could be due to chopping onions. I did brush shoulders with a chap on the tube that looked suspiciously South American. Oh god, I've caught it. :cry:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So how come there has been an outbreak in Israel ? surely thats difficult to achieve ?

Note the pigtails anything is possible
ncnvhd.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

In Israel it is being called white meat fever ;) Not all jews adhere to a strict kosher food regime and enjoy the odd bacon butty and pork pie now and again. ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I feel a bit dizzy after downing a bottle of Chianti, it could just be wine flu though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In Israel it is being called white meat fever ;) Not all jews adhere to a strict kosher food regime and enjoy the odd bacon butty and pork pie now and again. ;)

It's incredible the knowledge base of NSC..... I doff my hat :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here