Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official 'Let's keep the We Love You/Ultras Song' Thread****

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
How is Sussex-by-the-sea cringe worthy considering that is the title of our county song? Just because you lot can't celebrate being in a county as you're straddled between Surrey and London. Mug. And the words WEREN'T changed because of Palace. Everyone on here loved the song until someone pointed out Palace sang it as well, then people just ridiculously changed their tune (excuse the pun).

We just have Albiooon do we? How about We are Brighton from the South, GOSBTS, Seagulls, Brighton Aces, Albion Albion Albion etc? Mug x2.

Dont forget "stand up if you hate palace"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How is Sussex-by-the-sea cringe worthy considering that is the title of our county song? Just because you lot can't celebrate being in a county as you're straddled between Surrey and London. Mug. And the words WEREN'T changed because of Palace. Everyone on here loved the song until someone pointed out Palace sang it as well, then people just ridiculously changed their tune (excuse the pun).

We just have Albiooon do we? How about We are Brighton from the South, GOSBTS, Seagulls, Brighton Aces, Albion Albion Albion etc? Mug x2.

Knew from day one,must be some Palace plastics among our support that may have started it,however i still like it,i think Palace sing it very well and i think we shall continue to have our "atmosphere" ramp ups until we get things really tip top.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
We need to ditch this song now. The video on You-Tube on the concourse is truly embarrasing - a 50 year old plus his wanna-be's.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Albi-yawn seems to be the only one that your fans know the words to, sorry word to, forgive me but that's all you lot sing with any volume, hence all the cringing threads about songs and lyrics you have on here, your atmosphere is crap because you have not managed to train all the new found fans to join in, after all only a small number of the Withdean faithful sung at all, and I know that from experience. It is only these last few seasons during all our trials and tribulations that the vocal support has increased, and that comes from having passion for the club and getting behind the team when things have been hard, this kind of support has helped keep Palace in the Championship, sometimes it's only in the face of adversity that people come together, having seen the mass exodus at the Amex the other week, I really don't think you have that kind of support, yet.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
It is only these last few seasons during all our trials and tribulations that the vocal support has increased, and that comes from having passion for the club and getting behind the team when things have been hard, this kind of support has helped keep Palace in the Championship, sometimes it's only in the face of adversity that people come together, having seen the mass exodus at the Amex the other week, I really don't think you have that kind of support, yet.

You've asked for it now mate.Working class idiot will tell you all about the York game and how.................:yawn:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Give it a couple of seasons and once things settle the Albion will have a superb atmosphere-The Amex was built for sound.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Let me know what you have been drinking, I want some of that.

Oh ye of little faith,this is an atmosphere ramp up season,things will only get better.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Albi-yawn seems to be the only one that your fans know the words to, sorry word to, forgive me but that's all you lot sing with any volume, hence all the cringing threads about songs and lyrics you have on here, your atmosphere is crap because you have not managed to train all the new found fans to join in, after all only a small number of the Withdean faithful sung at all, and I know that from experience. It is only these last few seasons during all our trials and tribulations that the vocal support has increased, and that comes from having passion for the club and getting behind the team when things have been hard, this kind of support has helped keep Palace in the Championship, sometimes it's only in the face of adversity that people come together, having seen the mass exodus at the Amex the other week, I really don't think you have that kind of support, yet.

Yet again, ANOTHER Palace fan in 'we have faced more adversity than Brighton' shocker. You are, my friend, an absolute moron. Whilst your 'tribulations' stemmed from the fact that you cheated people out of money overspending on players you couldn't afford, we had our stadium and pretty much club sold from underneath us and were 90 minutes away from dropping out of the football league. Palace would NOT have 6-8000 at a shitty athletics stadium if Selhurst had been sold from underneath your feet and you had to go to Gillingham to play for 2 years. I felt disgusted by every Palace fan who anytime Save Plymouth Argyle was mentioned, all they'd say is 'we know what it feels like'. Your scummy cheating club will never know adversity like what we had to go through, so hush the bullshit.

And the only reason why 'Albiooon' works the best is because unlike yourselves, we haven't had a proper stadium for 14 years, thus timings will inevitably be rusty. Your point is further invalid as most of the so-called 'plastics' reside in the West Stand, who actually keep in time with the singing. It's only the North Stand that gets what I can only call over-excited and rushes songs.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Yet again, ANOTHER Palace fan in 'we have faced more adversity than Brighton' shocker. You are, my friend, an absolute moron. Whilst your 'tribulations' stemmed from the fact that you cheated people out of money overspending on players you couldn't afford, we had our stadium and pretty much club sold from underneath us and were 90 minutes away from dropping out of the football league. Palace would NOT have 6-8000 at a shitty athletics stadium if Selhurst had been sold from underneath your feet and you had to go to Gillingham to play for 2 years. I felt disgusted by every Palace fan who anytime Save Plymouth Argyle was mentioned, all they'd say is 'we know what it feels like'. Your scummy cheating club will never know adversity like what we had to go through, so hush the bullshit.

And the only reason why 'Albiooon' works the best is because unlike yourselves, we haven't had a proper stadium for 14 years, thus timings will inevitably be rusty. Your point is further invalid as most of the so-called 'plastics' reside in the West Stand, who actually keep in time with the singing. It's only the North Stand that gets what I can only call over-excited and rushes songs.

Calm down

I know full well about your problems from the past and that ours were inflicted by poor owners.

My point still stands, your 'fans' couldn't get out of the ground quick enough when we equalised and the mass exodus that followed the 2nd goal was laughable, Palace fans sing louder if the team falls behind, yours **** off. Well done to the Withdean die hards that stayed until the end, real fans.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Calm down

I know full well about your problems from the past and that ours were inflicted by poor owners.

My point still stands, your 'fans' couldn't get out of the ground quick enough when we equalised and the mass exodus that followed the 2nd goal was laughable, Palace fans sing louder if the team falls behind, yours **** off. Well done to the Withdean die hards that stayed until the end, real fans.

Bollocks! You guys were silent till half time, then piped up with a song, then were silent again until the equaliser. Criticise our fans for leaving at 2-1 if you want, but to paint your fans as passionate and loud even when losing is utter tripe.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Palace fans sing louder if the team falls behind, yours **** off. Well done to the Withdean die hards that stayed until the end, real fans.

Likewise, Soon as we go down we sing louder and prouder, Problem is we'd seen this capitulation before, It was Palace so everyone was abit nervy and just f***ing angry we'd been built up to be dropped again. 99% of all other games and you'd see something different.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You lower your voice to chant THE SEA THE SEA THE SEA! In public.

Children laugh at you mate.

Blithering idiot. Still blithering on about nothing.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We need to ditch this song now. The video on You-Tube on the concourse is truly embarrasing - a 50 year old plus his wanna-be's.

I really dislike "too cool for Skool" types. Give me a 50year old joining in with songs and having a good time anyday. What'sn wrong with someone enjoying themselves and of course a concourse version done by 6 people's not going to sound as good as an entire stand doing it. But guess what, it started with 1 person, then 2 etc...FFS, get over yourself and join in with songs or don't. But don't sit there sniping from the sidelines. That really is idiotic - or is there an age limit on shouting seagulls, Albion etc?

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
I really dislike "too cool for Skool" types. Give me a 50year old joining in with songs and having a good time anyday. What'sn wrong with someone enjoying themselves and of course a concourse version done by 6 people's not going to sound as good as an entire stand doing it. But guess what, it started with 1 person, then 2 etc...FFS, get over yourself and join in with songs or don't. But don't sit there sniping from the sidelines. That really is idiotic - or is there an age limit on shouting seagulls, Albion etc?

If you think that video clip was cool .......................

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

a few simple facts for you
1 YOU ARE A PISS POT CLUB
2 WITH A PISS POT GROUND
3 AND PISS POT FANS
hiding in lewes and calling yourselves ultras doesnt make you passionate it makes you tossers & the only reason you sing louder when you are behind is because it happens so often. It's not your wanky support thats kept you in the championship its the mediocrity of teams like sheff weds.
If you want to big up your fans f*** of to a board where someone may, although unlikely , believe all that shit.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Calm down

Hahahahahahahaha... oh you're serious. Your support was terrible until you went ahead.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Im actually here cringing at every reply to this thread...you sorryful bunch!!! how about this
we're brighton we're brighton we're brighton
And we like to copy Palace, Palace, Palace
Coz they are far superior superior superior
we just have to face it ,face, face it
wooah

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Who gives a monkeys? Its a VIDEO clip! Of a handful of blokes having a little sing song prior to a match on the concourse! Not the Halle Orchestra accompanied by Westminster abbey's choir!

What next, someone sticks a video clip of some fans waiting for the train at falmer and 3 people start singing why are we waiting and next minute a bunch of cretins on line are touting it as "evidence" of rubbish songs, poor support, Palace invented it first, no they didn't, yes they did, blah bloody blah.

I f***ing hate this board at times and the nobs who have nothing better all day and every day but to snipe and bitch away at things like the lyrics and volume of noise chants create. There really are more important things in life. And if you've really got a problem with all this, go and speak to the fans themselves in person with your ow so important opinions of others having some fun and trying to help build a bit of a atmosphere by trying new songs etc. I'm sure they'd love to hear what you've got to say. And maybe you'll come across as less of a twat tete a tete than you appear to be behind the ignominity of cyberspace. Maybe....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here