Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official 'Let's keep the We Love You/Ultras Song' Thread****

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Im actually here cringing at every reply to this thread...you sorryful bunch!!! how about this
we're brighton we're brighton we're brighton
And we like to copy Palace, Palace, Palace
Coz they are far superior superior superior
we just have to face it ,face, face it
wooah

You my friend are really really funny. Did you think of that by yourself? Or did your step-mum think that up for you?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha... oh you're serious. Your support was terrible until you went ahead.

You probabaly couldn't hear us because of the caldron of noise from the North Stand, sh't atmosphere and laughable attempts at singing, some of your own have admitted as much.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
You probabaly couldn't hear us because of the caldron of noise from the North Stand, sh't atmosphere and laughable attempts at singing, some of your own have admitted as much.

I'm not saying we were that good but to say you sung when you were behind is load of rubbish..

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
In all honesty, our support that night could have been louder. The only reason why this was not so was tension. I was expecting Palace to be louder than they were - they were okay, just not as loud as I had anticipated, but I guess this was down to nerves too. We played like a drain in the second half and therefore this reacted on the crowd. But let's cut the crap [MENTION=18131]Aquilaugh[/MENTION]. What was laughable about our attempts at singing? I'm not sure there was anything 'laughable' about it, so you're just chucking around any adjective that you can find from your vacuum of a brain. And let's face it. A Tuesday night (with appalling transport), at Selhurst, Palace lead 1-0 until the 80th, playing shite football, and 'Br*ghton' come back and win 3-1. Wouldn't you leave at the third goal? Absolute hypocritical idiot. If it wasn't such a collapse from us, you wouldn't have been wetting your pants in excitement about it for the past 2 weeks.

There are decent, reasonable Palace fans around. You're just not one of them. Maybe if you spent a little less time on North Stand Chat and a little more time supporting your team, they might be higher in the league than us?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's a shit song and it can f*** right off.

I don't believe you. I know you keep saying this on the countless threads this topic spawns but I think we all know it's your guilty pleasure. We're not buying it 8ace...

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
In all honesty, our support that night could have been louder. The only reason why this was not so was tension. I was expecting Palace to be louder than they were - they were okay, just not as loud as I had anticipated, but I guess this was down to nerves too. We played like a drain in the second half and therefore this reacted on the crowd. But let's cut the crap [MENTION=18131]Aquilaugh[/MENTION]. What was laughable about our attempts at singing? I'm not sure there was anything 'laughable' about it, so you're just chucking around any adjective that you can find from your vacuum of a brain. And let's face it. A Tuesday night (with appalling transport), at Selhurst, Palace lead 1-0 until the 80th, playing shite football, and 'Br*ghton' come back and win 3-1. Wouldn't you leave at the third goal? Absolute hypocritical idiot. If it wasn't such a collapse from us, you wouldn't have been wetting your pants in excitement about it for the past 2 weeks.

There are decent, reasonable Palace fans around. You're just not one of them. Maybe if you spent a little less time on North Stand Chat and a little more time supporting your team, they might be higher in the league than us?

erm....no

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't believe you. I know you keep saying this on the countless threads this topic spawns but I think we all know it's your guilty pleasure. We're not buying it 8ace...

One finds it quite amusing to sing the chorus bit with one's tongue forced into one's lower lip. :moo:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Don't try sugar coat it, it was an embarrassing display by our "fans"..

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Don't try sugar coat it, it was an embarrassing display by our "fans"..

What do you mean? The third goal went in in 90+1, not in the 70th minute. I'm not ashamed to say I left after the Murray goal. I'd normally stand by the exit in stoppage time anyway to beat the rush for the train. I wasn't going to hang around to see Palace celebrate our capitulation.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Your last paragraph would suggest that my 'vacuum of a brain' is considerably fuller than your own, I notice that you joined NSC in April, are you a JCL ?

I stand by the opinion of many Albion fans that I know and respect for being regular fans through thick and thin, who said that your singing was poor and that they were annoyed by the mass exodus, your 'real' fan numbers will grow with what you have going at the Amex and as I said in an earlier post, the atmosphere and vocal support will improve and be maintained even when things are not going right, I've witnessed it at Palace in the last few seasons and I've been going for many years. Please don't question the level of support that I give my team, you have nothing to base it on, I say what I see and hear and clearly there are Albion fans who agree with me.

"got no pride" was shouted by an Albion fan, not a Palace fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfh9HRPZvnU

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I like the song, but we'll never sing it as good as Palace purely because they don't try and rush it and sing in tune unlike our fans who think it's a bloody race.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Aquilaugh - I seem to remember the Holmesdale End emptying pretty quickly, and before full time, when we won 1-0 there. So cut the shit, you're fans may be good but they're not as great as you like to think or make out. You would have been singing non-stop after CMS scored at the Amex if you were, but you didn't. You stood in silence for the majority of the match. I'm not going to say your support is shit or mickey mouse because it's not. It's just not as good as you think it is.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Your last paragraph would suggest that my 'vacuum of a brain' is considerably fuller than your own, I notice that you joined NSC in April, are you a JCL ?

I stand by the opinion of many Albion fans that I know and respect for being regular fans through thick and thin, who said that your singing was poor and that they were annoyed by the mass exodus, your 'real' fan numbers will grow with what you have going at the Amex and as I said in an earlier post, the atmosphere and vocal support will improve and be maintained even when things are not going right, I've witnessed it at Palace in the last few seasons and I've been going for many years. Please don't question the level of support that I give my team, you have nothing to base it on, I say what I see and hear and clearly there are Albion fans who agree with me.

"got no pride" was shouted by an Albion fan, not a Palace fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfh9HRPZvnU
I feel my post was a fair assessment of the atmosphere. Your fans got louder as Palace played better; ours got quieter as the game became more tense and we played poorer. See a link? I didn't say your fans were bad at all, I just said they could have been louder and more consistent for the game. Obviously, the same could be said of our fans as well. I put this down to tension on both sides.

And don't question my support, either. I have supported Albion all my life, wherever I've lived, and was a STH at Withdean for 5 years.

Fans In The Stands

Oct 11, 2011
Just found this article written by an Arsenal fan, and before you say it you get more than your fair share of neutrals, who shares his unbiased views, you should try it sometime and be honest.

Thanks for posting my article on here. Had to applaud the Palace fans on Saturday.

Brighton fans, not been down to the new ground as of yet but went to see Watford vs Brighton in the FA Cup last season. Have to say you were awesome that day but it helped you played them off the park!

We're going to get down to the new ground soon. Been any major difference since the move over? As an Arsenal fan I know we still haven't recovered since the move to The Emirates.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
And don't question my support, either. I have supported Albion all my life, wherever I've lived, and was a STH at Withdean for 5 years.

Asking if you were a jcl given your join date was a fair question I think, I have plenty of respect for those that were loyal at the Withdean, about 20 of who are friends of mine and who I share plenty of banter and discussion without making comments about their intelligence levels.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Bollocks! You guys were silent till half time, then piped up with a song, then were silent again until the equaliser. Criticise our fans for leaving at 2-1 if you want, but to paint your fans as passionate and loud even when losing is utter tripe.

Dear mr 79th
From earlier posts I know you are a reasonable man but I can't let that pass.
I would say that due to the ticketing arrangements that around half, maybe a few more were singing and more importantly used to singing, certainly those towards the front weren't singing other than the last 5 minutes or so.
There was also a period in the first half where we were very quiet I grant you.
To say we didn't sing is frankly bollocks, as much as if I said the north stand didn't sing, after all I only heard them once. We sang for the whole of the second half and the majority of the first.
Our away support consistently gets mentioned in dispatches by opposing fans and supposedly neutral commentators both radio and TV. I know that it is not a singing contest but on our day I am certain that our support is easily amongst the best in the league in terms of noise. Some examples you could look up if you could be arsed are notts forest 3rd goal against us last season where we are singing so loud that you cannot hear them celebrate, villa in the cup away. Loudest fans at villa park all season so the villa fans said. Etc.
For a variety of reasons I would give our support at the Amex in terms of noise only 6 out of 10
Having only been to the Amex once I am quite prepared to accept that you are usually much louder and I trust you will accept as many of your fellow supporters have that our away support is decent.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Are you lot seriously having a big arsed debate about who can sing the loudest?

Come on lads this is folly. Get on the Sid is Banned thread for proper debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here