Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official 'Let's keep the We Love You/Ultras Song' Thread****

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
FFS, I think credit to anyone making the effort to help start new songs and whether or not I like the song I will join in, (no ones ideas are crap) but why is it so complex for some people, all the versions are easy enough to learn after hearing a couple of times. If we cant do the "we are the Brighton, Brighton, Brighton, Brighton and hove albion" version of the song because no one knows the words what chance has the chant "magico" got.

Also, yes it may be that P****e sing the tune but how many chants sung around the country are sung buy many different club supporters with their own version.
We just need to get behind our team whatever the song and sing it louder so I can't hear the South Stand. Lets just get everyone to sing with their hearts for the --- ALLLLBBIOONNN

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Well, if you wanna copy a Palace song that's your prerogative, but I can't understand why you'd want to?

If you do, please change the bloody words - your version is utter shite.

Also learn how to actually sing it, whenever I've heard your attempts, it sounds like a load of disgruntled mumbling and then a sudden outburst of whoaaa's :lolol:

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
I can't even be arsed with an official "let's bin it, it's f***ing shit, the words are gash, and it's a palace song" thread.

Let's face it, if it was any good it would have taken off by now. Instead, it gets 200 "NSK" goons join in.

Next...no hang on, that's even worse....

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Personnally hate the song, hope it's dead and buried............but as for the " Magiko" song...........love it. Passionate /can include the whole ground and as i've already been able to teach my dog the chant back bits in verse 2, a surefire winner !!!

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
I understand the frustration but we need more than "na na na na na na na albion" and "alllbioonnn, alllbioonnn". Don't see many other ideas and if we can sing it louder than SH**ace then what the heck!

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
You would say that. But then you're a bit of an arse. Still every chatroom's got one and you are indeed NSC's court jester; too stupid to realise everyone's laughing at you rather than with you....

You lower your voice to chant THE SEA THE SEA THE SEA! In public.

Children laugh at you mate.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Well, if you wanna copy a Palace song that's your prerogative, but I can't understand why you'd want to?

Also learn how to actually sing it, whenever I've heard your attempts, it sounds like a load of disgruntled mumbling and then a sudden outburst of whoaaa's :lolol:
If our version is shite then yours must be absolutely dire considering our lyrics are about the club and county, whereas yours is just a bit of a camp love-in.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Great Post Shooting Star.
I actually like the song as well. I think the song sounds awesome on Away Days.
I think we should definately try and keep the song.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Just heard the Accrington Stanley fans at Plymouth singing "We love you" which you nicked from them :lolol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

It's not your song you clueless muppet, Celtic, Newcastle and Accrington have been singing it well before you so stop trying to say it's 'Palace's song' when it's really not you bloody moron.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's not your song you clueless muppet, Celtic, Newcastle and Accrington have been singing it well before you so stop trying to say it's 'Palace's song' when it's really not you bloody moron.

you left out York City and Fleetwood Town who were also singing it a long time before the scum.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
our lyrics are about the club and county,

I think that's the problem, having the county and the sea in the words is a tad cringeworthy, might as well include the words 'pier' and a 'stick of rock' in there somewhere as well, sorry but the words are awful.

The problem is that the words were changed so that they weren't the same as the Palace song, and by doing that has lost all the impact of the chant.

You can't sing it, the words are crap, all you have is AL-BIYAWN, AL-BI-YAWN. Give up and find something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfh9HRPZvnU

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Just heard the Accrington Stanley fans at Plymouth singing "We love you" which you nicked from them :lolol:

Bet Plymouth don't have 'the sea, the sea, the sea' in it, why because they're not bothered about who else sings it, you lot are bothered because we have sung it before you, pathetic.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what about the 2nd verse ?

f***ing hate Palace , Palace , Palace
The scum from South London , South London , South London
What a bunch wankers , wankers , wankers
They are the scum , the scum , the scum
woahwoahwo woahwoahwo

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bet Plymouth don't have 'the sea, the sea, the sea' in it, why because they're not bothered about who else sings it, you lot are bothered because we have sung it before you, pathetic.

we aint bothered about that , its the fact that Palace claim to have been the first to sing "We love you" in the UK which is wrong.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think that's the problem, having the county and the sea in the words is a tad cringeworthy, might as well include the words 'pier' and a 'stick of rock' in there somewhere as well, sorry but the words are awful.

The problem is that the words were changed so that they weren't the same as the Palace song, and by doing that has lost all the impact of the chant.

You can't sing it, the words are crap, all you have is AL-BIYAWN, AL-BI-YAWN. Give up and find something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfh9HRPZvnU

How is Sussex-by-the-sea cringe worthy considering that is the title of our county song? Just because you lot can't celebrate being in a county as you're straddled between Surrey and London. Mug. And the words WEREN'T changed because of Palace. Everyone on here loved the song until someone pointed out Palace sang it as well, then people just ridiculously changed their tune (excuse the pun).

We just have Albiooon do we? How about We are Brighton from the South, GOSBTS, Seagulls, Brighton Aces, Albion Albion Albion etc? Mug x2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here