Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** 2009 NYE staying-in thread

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If i was at all handsome, and marrying that caninically-snouted woman tomorrow, but secretly having my sore end away with the world's worst gay actor, i think i would tell her and see if she minded and hope that she did. And then call round on the criminally-insane Beale girl who'll take anyone of any sex and size.
Eastenders, i of course refer to.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Will watch the fil/drama on ITV at 9.00 then Jools Holland at 11.00.

May open a bottle of beer.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Just finshed my 8th can, got two bottles of red so should feel pissed after. thank god. New years Eve is so boring and just like any other day apart from the shops are shut.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've been a lager lout for about 30 years. I've had a bottle of Youngs special London Ale in the fridge for 2 years, left over after some friends came round for an England game & I've just left it there.
Just cracked it open......it's f***ing lush!
New Years resolution, widen my beer taste!
Happy New Year!

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
I've just opened a bottle RUNNYMEDE ISLAND, it's a red wine and Pinot Noir, a New Zealand wine. Love it.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Good evening all & a happy new year to one & all, myself & my lovely other half are staying in & seeing the new year in in a mellow styleeeeeeeeeee.

So lets get this party started.....

[yt]0ZC07-5SH_k[/yt]

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Good evening all & a happy new year to one & all, myself & my lovely other half are staying in & seeing the new year in in a mellow styleeeeeeeeeee.

So lets get this party started.....

[yt]0ZC07-5SH_k[/yt]

Thats a very nice gesture, happy new year just in case I flake out :wave:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Are you sure you don't mean 1010?

It could be, but I'm a beacon of atheistic humanism in a sea of illogical Afghan religiosity......hang on, there's a knock at the door.....let me put a round in the chamber as I answer the door

Allah's snackbar

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
10.13pm, and I am regretting chosing to spend my money on Torquay rather than NYE.

Beer, peanuts and Harry bloody Potter doesn't really make for a rocking New Year.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Staying in with the missus, the hounds and a bottle of whisky.
and its snowing rather hard here in W Yorkshire!!!!

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
And to you, I guess you're half way there already lol :drool:

Nearly finished the first bottle and shall try and slow it down on the 2nd so I can enjoy your company and the rest of NSC on this enjoyable evening.

Rather be here then spending silly money paying to get into pubs and clubs and spend an hour trying to get served :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'm flipping between here & YouTube so I can have some groovy house music to see in the new year.

Heres one for y'all

[yt]I06H0hjtEes[/yt]

Hope you enjoy, we are gonna take a walk along the beach about midnight to see it in with some med sea air

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
High five. Let's rock this joint. I'll be in and dressing in nothing but a bow-tie and speedos and blobs of factory cheese fallen from the Iceland pizzas i devour into my greying chest-and-gut hair.

:lolol::lolol:I love you!

Happy New Year all you lot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here