Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** 2009 NYE staying-in thread

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have some Harveys Christmas Ale left. Happy new year all.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Think i've sacrificed tonight so I can go to Torquay on Saturday.

Mental

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Refuse to pay to get into a crap busy pub/club so I'll be staying in. Shite night anyway much prefer to save me money and go out in the new year when things are back to normal and cheaper

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Chest infection , feeling like shit .

Just been given 7 days of antibiotics : i can drink whilst taking them , but dont feel like it :cry:

sympathies, as posted on my thread I have done my back in and am on three types of painkillers/antiinflamotory's. Can't walk or drink so my festivities are cancelled this year. Shit.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Going to a party tonight. f*** going pubs and clubs with their ridiculous prices.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mrs and I are going to buy an Indian take away and we are going to finally watch the Slumdog Millionairre DVD I bought her for Christmas (And the Michael Macintyre DVD she bought me). I have a fair amount of Red wine and beer in, so I should be OK.

None of my mates can be bothered to go out this year!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As a group of little people have been attacking my throat with broken bottles since Boxing day, I have the ideal excuse not too get dragged up to the pub for lots of expensive drinking and false jollity. Baa humbug.
I will instead watch the itunes, free downloaded Lesbian Vampire Killers. I shall probably have a stab at winning the saddos prize for first poster of 2010, whilst drinking blackcurrant Beechams powders and lots of tea.
Sorted. :dance:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I have a night of revision notes, essay writing and dissertation research ahead of me. :cry: I decided to be sensible and do my work and save some money.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
sympathies, as posted on my thread I have done my back in and am on three types of painkillers/antiinflamotory's. Can't walk or drink so my festivities are cancelled this year. Shit.

Can I have your Diazepam ? Shame to waste them on a bit of a backache.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can I have your Diazepam ? Shame to waste them on a bit of a backache.

Ha! No way, enjoying the dribbling stupour they have put me in. Did I take them? Or is that my normal state. Memory escapes me

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Just me and the dog tonight ( wife's on night shift at St Dunstans ).
Got a decent supply of cider, and some DVDs .
If I'm too pissed to log back on later - Happy New Year to all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got a couple of lovely looking Pheasants, shot locally, they're going on the BBQ. All the appropriate trimmings, Xmus Pudding, cheeses, some smashing red wine, a bottle of LBV Port, some Bollinger for midnight. Sorted, must go light the Barbie,

Happy New Year everyone XXX

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
We need to get this one off the ground early, so anyone staying in tonight climb aboard...

Music, jokes, and general frivolity...

The aim at the midnight hour is to get a post on any thread timed at 00.00...

The prize is a night out with your favourite NSC'er

Second prize is two nights out with your favourite NSC'er :facepalm:

Best prey people don’t end up with me otherwise we’ll be jumping of beachy head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here