Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** 2009 NYE staying-in thread

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
My dissertation is due in 3 weeks time and not carried out the study yet, 10,000 of 15,000 words deep- oh well!! Just need 50 responses to a questionnaire within a couple of weeks, how hard can that be!?

Happy New Year all.

3 weeks! Mines not due until May I wish I had done a lot more though,I've only done 1000 words of a minimum of 10,000 and I think mine is going to be nearer the 15,000 mark. Its slowly ruining my life, I'm really struggling to put effort into it when I have other deadlines and exams to revise for.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
3 weeks! Mines not due until May I wish I had done a lot more though,I've only done 1000 words of a minimum of 10,000 and I think mine is going to be nearer the 15,000 mark. Its slowly ruining my life, I'm really struggling to put effort into it when I have other deadlines and exams to revise for.

I was the same.

Honestly, I know it's easy to put it off (and I'm guilty of that!) but you really should get it finished with a few weeks to spare.

I definitely regret not sorting mine sooner - the editing and formatting is a surprisingly mammoth job!!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I was the same.

Honestly, I know it's easy to put it off (and I'm guilty of that!) but you really should get it finished with a few weeks to spare.

I definitely regret not sorting mine sooner - the editing and formatting is a surprisingly mammoth job!!

Yeah when I go back I intend on pretty much living in the library until I have done a sufficient amount. Plus next semester I have fewer credits so more time can be spent on it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yeah when I go back I intend on pretty much living in the library until I have done a sufficient amount. Plus next semester I have fewer credits so more time can be spent on it.

If your work ethic is anything like mine, despite those promises, I look forward to your NSC thread posting for help in April when you've only done 4000 words!! :smile:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Haha yeah I keep making these claims about my work and never stick to them, so you are probably right.

We've all been there...

You'll be in SUCH a much better position if you can stick to thos claims though. Really wish I had - dreading getting my mark back, I know it could have been so much better.

In other news, it's stopped snowing. Shame!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Thanks everyone. Had a good night. don't want to start a new thread up saying cheers etc, so thanks. you're all top people. have a nice night. take care :drunk:

Goodnight Humbug, that's one down, now I imagine you'll all drop like flies :lol:

Anyway I'm back from my stroll along the beach, it's a remarkably bright & pleasant night here, lots of fireworks going off in the distances so an interesting nightsky.

Back to having a little dance around the house, a bit early for this one but.....

[yt]4bdj98mvr6s[/yt]

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My dissertation is for a Masters.

I failed my undergraduate Masters and had to resubmit...the front cover was on the wrong way round and there were numerous spelling and grammatical errors. Ended up with a desmond.

I'm the worst student.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'll be staying in to watch Canada take on the USA in the World Junior Hockey Campionship. The annual spanking of some yankee butts.

Tee hee, that was hilarious. Allowed them yankees a 4-2 lead quite late in the game and then taught them how to play, beating them in the penalty shootout. It's a Canadian thing, you wouldn't understand.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tee hee, that was hilarious. Allowed them yankees a 4-2 lead quite late in the game and then taught them how to play, beating them in the penalty shootout. It's a Canadian thing, you wouldn't understand.

Yes, brilliant against Germany weren't they ? Oh .......

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I can't stand my sister's kids and they always come round on New Year's Eve. I therefore exposed myself outside a local primary school and got put on the sex offender's register.

Having neighbours shove dog excrement through my letterbox every day is a small price to pay for not having to see those brattish nieces and nephews last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here