Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** 2009 NYE staying-in thread

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Well my plan to stay in and do uni work hasn't gone as planned I have barely done any and am very much wishing I had gone out instead. I am however rather enjoying Jools Holland so that is making the evening a bit more enjoyable.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm sure my many weakness' will be exposed if we get in the sack together!!

P.S I'm drinking Lucozade :down:

Oh and Game chips sound good

A foul gaseousness is the main thing we try and hide when coupledom possibly starts, i find, unless you're carrying a record of offences or bodies still quivering in the basement. My record is to last 3 months without anally firing off in the company of a new lady. I am a vegetarian though, so it's a constant test. As you probably know, a new girlfriend about 5 years ago shot a monster straight into my unexpecting face during a coughing fit just 2 weeks after we'd starting kissing and a cuddling. That opened the floodgates for me then. I think she was the woman i loved the most, and partially for that reason.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Well I’ve still got half a bottle left, going to last it out and try and be the most boring twat and win the prise as first poster at midnight 2010

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A foul gaseousness is the main thing we try and hide when coupledom possibly starts, i find, unless you're carrying a record of offences or bodies still quivering in the basement. My record is to last 3 months without anally firing off in the company of a new lady. I am a vegetarian though, so it's a constant test. As you probably know, a new girlfriend about 5 years ago shot a monster straight into my unexpecting face during a coughing fit just 2 weeks after we'd starting kissing and a cuddling. That opened the floodgates for me then. I think she was the woman i loved the most, and partially for that reason.

Yes, the age old dilema of when to allow them into the much feared world of your releases. I feel you were lucky with that particular lady, always best when they broach the subject first, accidentaly or otherwise.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Glad to see i'm not the only one who should have done lots of Uni work and hasn't....:facepalm:

I really don't know whats happened with the time I remember watching top of the pops until half 7 and now its nearly midnight and I've just been sitting here looking blankly at my laptop apparently doing nothing for four hours!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I really don't know whats happened with the time I remember watching top of the pops until half 7 and now its nearly midnight and I've just been sitting here looking blankly at my laptop apparently doing nothing for four hours!

I've had that issue...for the last three weeks.

Idiot me!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Happy new year NSC

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Happy New Year to everyone....and goodnight, am friggin nackered

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Right, a handful of diazepam and drift off watching Bill Bailey. I'll miss out Friday but should wake up smiling Saturday! Laters folks! :)

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Thanks everyone. Had a good night. don't want to start a new thread up saying cheers etc, so thanks. you're all top people. have a nice night. take care :drunk:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've had that issue...for the last three weeks.

Idiot me!

My dissertation is due in 3 weeks time and not carried out the study yet, 10,000 of 15,000 words deep- oh well!! Just need 50 responses to a questionnaire within a couple of weeks, how hard can that be!?

Happy New Year all.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
My dissertation is due in 3 weeks time and not carried out the study yet, 10,000 of 15,000 words deep- oh well!! Just need 50 responses to a questionnaire within a couple of weeks, how hard can that be!?

Happy New Year all.

Can't quite believe i'm discussing Uni in the early minutes of the decade, but anyway...

No idea what course or subject you're doing, or where, but feel free to chuck me a copy and i'll fill it in. Unless you're making the results up, of course...

I'm lucky enough to have finished my dissertation - I give you strong advice that you should try and have it wrapped up with at least a week to read through and make changes. I almost ended up rewriting mine several times over once I starter going over it again, and it was the same for most of my friends as well!

Enjoy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here