Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can see a flounce not too far away at this rate, shall we mark it again like last time............

You could be right Beachy. And I was going to get an early night too.
Who's favourite to flounce?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There are some right twats on here though, eh Beachy ?

( is calling Beach Hut a twat a bit cliquey )

People not near Brighton should be banned as well......

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks everyone for taking it well. It was only a fishing exercise(there are people here that know me well enough to know this to be true) and Bry, sorry.....i had to keep it real so referred to your post yesterday. There are valid points within it though.

This was just an exercise? Can I not join the Mafia? (I think my number of posts speaks for itself).

Oooh The Irony!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You could be right Beachy. And I was going to get an early night too.
Who's favourite to flounce?

Tricky one but I would not put any money on an "old skool" type

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
From a personal point of view, i think if everyone just remembers it is a message board at the end of the day, it is more and more merging with real life, but as has been said many times before, it is like a pub, but on the intenet, you will always get some who don't get on, some who are more volitile than others, some who all they want to do is poke fun and be insulting, some who think they are better than others because maybe their knowledge is better in areas.........Just like you get in an average pub.........

Whatever we do, we will never stop those things happening, indeed I dont think we want to, in my opinion the thing that makes NSC so successfull is everyone that uses it, and that everyone is all (and more) of the catagorys i have named above. We do of course try our best to moderate areas that are not welcomed, like racism, but like any police force we will never get it right all the time, and one thing we all agree on is to try and have a set of hard and fast rules would be the end of NSC, it would not work, so we leave it as it is, basically because it is far from broken.

Just remember it is each and every one of you that contributes to the overal success of this board.

Cheers and a happy new year to you all!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If that photo re-appears you will be hearing from my solicitor

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Thanks everyone for taking it well. It was only a fishing exercise(there are people here that know me well enough to know this to be true) and Bry, sorry.....i had to keep it real so referred to your post yesterday. There are valid points within it though.

Cop out, Show the courage of your convictions!
Look what you've started FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here