Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
You should learn to be told as several people try and tell you how you should support the Albion and what they know is the only way.

On a brighter note we have a new chairman and everything is changing - wayhay !

How was the West Ham Cup match? Pretty sure you spent weeks telling people how they should support the club?

Sep 1, 2010
Right well i have had my NSC once yearly ironic rant and i am probably part right and part wrong in what i said. I cannot stop coughing and i don't like the fact that there are too many flavours of washing up liquid.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I wish I was part of an NSC clique/gang/mafia! How do you get in and get 'made'? Is there an apprentice scheme I can apply to? Obviously one of the criteria is the all important post count, clearly opinions are not valid until 1000+ posts have been made, if you question this policy be prepared for some flak and accusations of being a 'johnny come lately'.

Cue Gary Glitter tune, "Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you wanna be in my gang oh yeah?"

Maybe not the best tune to use?!?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If anyone from the NSC Mafia bullies me I shall get my newly bought Honey Badger on them!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I wish I was part of an NSC clique/gang/mafia! How do you get in and get 'made'? Is there an apprentice scheme I can apply to? Obviously one of the criteria is the all important post count, clearly opinions are not valid until 1000+ posts have been made, if you question this policy be prepared for some flak and accusations of being a 'johnny come lately'.

Cue Gary Glitter tune, "Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you wanna be in my gang oh yeah?"

It's VERY easy to get in the "Mafia" all you do is deposit a sum of money in my bank account, and I will do the rest :wink:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Well for a start you have to be funny.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It's about time someone said something though. NSC has become very 'clicky' with people who have been on here longer than others. People on here can't even spell a word wrong without someone going mental at them and its a f***ing joke.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Awaiting seahorse's head.

112seahorse.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's about time someone said something though. NSC has become very 'clicky' with people who have been on here longer than others. People on here can't even spell a word wrong without someone going mental at them and its a f***ing joke.

Not really a lot depends on what you do and whether you can be accountable for your actions.

Feel free to write the moderators or owner, alternatively another Mod accepts largesse for favours if you want to try that route.

Sep 1, 2010

It's:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here