Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
People on here can't even spell a word wrong without someone going mental at them and its a f***ing joke.

WTF is this Groundhog Day or am I on the wrong thread ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why oh why can't everyone just get along, come on everyone ......group hug.

What we need is a great big melting pot

Take a pinch of Ruffian
Wrap him up in Mafia
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red left wing boy
Oh like a curly Tory kinkies
Oh lordy, lordy, mixed with yellow cliquies, yeah

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
To be honest, even with these thousands of posts and with all their online friends, a lot of these people still talk utter crap with no football knowledge or experience but feel they have to force their misguided opinion on everyone and get their 'buddies' to back them up. I try to ignore most of it and i have refrained from saying a lot on here as there is so much bullshit that is spread around on here. Even though if i did put my thoughts forward, i'd be ganged up on by the 'mafia' and be dismissed and insulted no matter what is said. I'm not bothered as im a very laid back guy and rarely take offence to much, especially from someone behind a screen. If i saw most of these people face to face they wouldnt have the bottle to say it then but they use the internet as protection. All a very sad and strange situation it is.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's about time someone said something though. NSC has become very 'clicky' with people who have been on here longer than others. People on here can't even spell a word wrong without someone going mental at them and its a f***ing joke.

It was like that when I started although most of the people who were "in" then are either "out" now or have been made to "disappear". Worrying isn't it?!

Being a bit of an Albion fanatic I try to look on our opponents' boards before games just to get a feel for what is going on and, surprise, surprise, they are all just like this one!

Sep 1, 2010
Thanks everyone for taking it well. It was only a fishing exercise(there are people here that know me well enough to know this to be true) and Bry, sorry.....i had to keep it real so referred to your post yesterday. There are valid points within it though.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I once spoke to someone who knew someone who had seen someone who had looked like he had been in the Krays gang (Ronnie & Reggie that is and not a badly spelt surname of Hans), thus with this and my Honey Badger, I feel safe to step out and say what I feel without fear of the mafia.

I hate Palarse!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It was like that when I started although most of the people who were "in" then are either "out" now or have been made to "disappear". Worrying isn't it?!

Some people on this board have probably forced people to not post on here anymore because they are complete dickheads and without having to say something positive just make people not want to come on here and because they probably have more friends on here who post they will get 'backed up' with their post. Pathetic.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Have another seahorse...

567-sea-horse.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's about time someone said something though. NSC has become very 'clicky' with people who have been on here longer than others. People on here can't even spell a word wrong without someone going mental at them and its a f***ing joke.

"cliquey" :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can see a flounce not too far away at this rate, shall we mark it again like last time............

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are some right twats on here though, eh Beachy ?

( is calling Beach Hut a twat a bit cliquey )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here