Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Mafia

Sep 1, 2010
Amazing how a much smaller issue wound you up then! The other non point you make is only valid if you assume I am in front of a computer at home at all times, you are aware ppl can post from pretty much anywhere if you have a device capable. You have clearly been wound up about something for more than 24 hours though I would assume so people in glass houses. . . . Making a 'Campaign' over a few silly words, yeah, nice one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Following the ' Campaign to rid this board of infantile nicknames for other clubs.' thread it seemed clear to me that there are far too many of the NSC Mafia too stuck up their own arse with their over inflated opinions of what should and should not be said on here.

Some of the Holier than thou attitudes are somewhat F****** hideous quite frankly, getting on your high horses from anything from fixtures all the way up to bullying a new member into almost instant submission just because the NSC mafia decides that anything is fair game if you are not saying what they like to read.

Discussing subject matters and debating them is one thing, however, some of the replies on some matters are nothing short of pure vile arrogance designed to massage your ego's into a self worth that actually does not even exist in reality.

This could go on for serveral pages. I'm intrigued. Please Name and Shame.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Following the ' Campaign to rid this board of infantile nicknames for other clubs.' thread it seemed clear to me that there are far too many of the NSC Mafia too stuck up their own arse with their over inflated opinions of what should and should not be said on here.

Some of the Holier than thou attitudes are somewhat F****** hideous quite frankly, getting on your high horses from anything from fixtures all the way up to bullying a new member into almost instant submission just because the NSC mafia decides that anything is fair game if you are not saying what they like to read.

Discussing subject matters and debating them is one thing, however, some of the replies on some matters are nothing short of pure vile arrogance designed to massage your ego's into a self worth that actually does not even exist in reality.

And, ironically, it would appear you have just tried to get on a high horse of your own. Congratulations.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I do agree with some of what Art vs Science says and would also like to start my own campaign BANNING the use of replying to a post with the word IRONY in it. E.g ''Oooh the irony' or 'Can anyone spot the irony in this post', ironically I did this myself once and soon realised what an empty reply it was that added nothing to the conversation. So to recap, I agree with this post but reserve the right of internet users everywhere to change my mind and completely contradict myself later on in the thread or in another thread and also to engage in random abuse of people I don't know and have never met and don't ever want to meet. At the end of the day I'm harder than all of you and could kick your f***ing heads in so there. :angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do agree with some of what Art vs Science says and would also like to start my own campaign BANNING the use of replying to a post with the word IRONY in it. E.g ''Oooh the irony' or 'Can anyone spot the irony in this post', ironically I did this myself once and soon realised what an empty reply it was that added nothing to the conversation. So to recap, I agree with this post but reserve the right of internet users everywhere to change my mind and completely contradict myself later on in the thread or in another thread and also to engage in random abuse of people I don't know and have never met and don't ever want to meet. At the end of the day I'm harder than all of you and could kick your f***ing heads in so there. :angry:

Oooh the irony.

It`s not often you`re wrong but this time you`re absolutely right again!! Well said that man :thumbsup:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009

Couldn't agree more

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fair enough. Your opinion does count, because like me, you are in the Mafia.

Thank you at least we know our places then, unlike others

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here