It's better than this rubber one. :lolol:

crystalpalacehome075ra.jpg

GAC= Generous at conceding?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: If they dont then it might make you look FAT! :p I'm ordering my shrits ASAP with hammond on one and el abd on the other :clap2:

I will not be getting any names put on as I want to see the squad number list before I make any decisions

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
FalmerforAll!** said:
I will not be getting any names put on as I want to see the squad number list before I make any decisions

Same here, I wish to get "FRUTOS" on the back of one of them, but I want to be 100% sure of what number he will be this year before I take that step.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
YES back to the decent blue and not some argie rip off! not sure about the collar but I dont wear the bloody thing as a fashion statement!
Away kit looks cool too

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
New kit is a break from tradition
by Andy Naylor

ALBION today revealed a break with tradition as they unveiled their new home and away kits.

They will still be wearing blue and white striped shirts on the front but the back is all-blue.

The change from stripes all-round has been forced on the Seagulls by a Football League directive to make players' names and numbers clearer to spectators. Several other modifications have been made to the home shirt. The blue is darker than last season's Argentinian version. Stripes have been removed from the sleeves as well and replaced by a single thick white stripe.

The collar has given way to a v-neck, with the Seagull club crest in the middle of the chest.

The home kit will again be worn with white shorts and socks, while the away strip has changed to white shirt with blue shorts and socks.

Wayne Henderson and Michel Kuipers will be vying for a blue, gold and navy goalkeeper's jersey, with navy shorts and socks.

The players were consulted about the design and fabric used by Italian manufacturers Errea.

The shirts will again have the names of long-serving sponsors Skint and Donatello emblazoned across front and back. The new kits go on sale at the club shop from Friday and the yeam will wear the home strip in Saturday's first pre-season friendly at Worthing.

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Apparently, the players were consulted about the design and fabric used by Italian manufacturers Errea?

Looking at the detail of the collar it just appears to be a striped version of the Middlesbrough's old kit - the BAVIERA shirt from the Errea catalogue. Not much consultation involved in that?

Having said that, I do like it though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here