Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Shirt Looks Like.......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Beach Hut said:
The bigger issue is no clue as to the sponsorship logo - probably a crap transfer that will be destroyed after three washes.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it will be a transfer, but instead of the same process being used to attach it as was used with the last home shirt (which caused no end of problems), they're using the same process as was used on the Palookaville shirts (not sure of the exact difference), which apparently leads to far less problems of the sort we've had with the current home shirts.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've had no problem with the "transfer" on my Palookaville, Maroon, or White shirts. :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I like what I've seen of both designs, and have pre-ordered the home and away shirts for (theoretical) delivery next Friday morning.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
The home shirt is horrendous! It must be the worst ever. I don't like the style or the colour blue. I think I'll stick to my lighter blue one with the collar, I really like that but- can't see me wearing the new one.Yuk!

Does the job

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The badge should be a bit bigger and clearer. The quality of Errea merchandise has dropped over the last three or so seasons, our home shirt from two seasons ago (the one with the big SKINT on the front) had a better quality badge on there so you don't mistaken it for Ipswich Town from a distance.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fran Hagarty said:
The home shirt is horrendous! It must be the worst ever. I don't like the style or the colour blue. I think I'll stick to my lighter blue one with the collar, I really like that but- can't see me wearing the new one.Yuk!

You'd look good in anything Fran.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I might be alone on this but I prefer that collar to the old one.

And I'm glad we have the proper blue back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gwylan said:
I might be alone on this but I prefer that collar to the old one.

And I'm glad we have the proper blue back.

You're not alone on that.

I definitely agree on both points.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Back to the right shade of blue for starters, will wait to pass judgement until I have seen it in the flesh, so to speak.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's better than this rubber one. :lolol:

crystalpalacehome075ra.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here