Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Shirt Looks Like.......

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
is it me, or does Erea come accross as the happy shoper of kit manufacturers ?

the shorts and shirt coulurs are the wrong way round . . . .blue shorts at home, white away please !

7/10

at least the blues actually blue :rolleyes:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Would look better if they swapped the home shorts and socks with the away ones, so all white away, and back to our traditional blue and white stripes, blues shorts and socks.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
kitback3zq.jpg

Very odd with blue back.

What colour blue is it anyway? Compare the two pics on the front page of the official site! :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why another Iron On Transfer for the sponsor???

f***ing CHEAPSKATES.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Looks okay to me

Vast improvement on the light blue Argie copy shirt we have had to endure for the past two seasons

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
blockhseagull said:
Referees will not let a team in blue and white stripes play against a team in red and white stripes and both have white stripes.

Hence last season we changed to Palookaville when playing Stoke, Sheff Utd and Southampton..... and i doubt they will let us lpay in white or maroon either !!!

Not true - it is down to the ref's discretion. As long as he can differentiate between the teams it is okay. Our kit will not clash with Brentford, especialy now we have the solid blue back.

The Palookaville kit was always going to be worn at the 'big' games as part of the arrangement with Skint - it was said so when the kit was released.

And we all know that the white kit for Palace was a blatant (if brilliant) marketing scam!!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I like the new kit and will definitely be ordering one!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
BHA Jordan said:
Would look better if they swapped the home shorts and socks with the away ones, so all white away, and back to our traditional blue and white stripes, blues shorts and socks.

Yeah I reckon that'd look better too. Expect a some point during the season they'll have to mix and match the kit anyway depending on who we are playing.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
80's Seagull said:
Yeah I reckon that'd look better too. Expect a some point during the season they'll have to mix and match the kit anyway depending on who we are playing.
Hope so.

Still I can't complain too much as it looks 100 times better than the last effort

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Not true - it is down to the ref's discretion. As long as he can differentiate between the teams it is okay. Our kit will not clash with Brentford, especialy now we have the solid blue back.

The Palookaville kit was always going to be worn at the 'big' games as part of the arrangement with Skint - it was said so when the kit was released.

And we all know that the white kit for Palace was a blatant (if brilliant) marketing scam!!!

Didn't realise Stoke was a big game

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I honestly can't remember seeing two teams playing against each other in stripes...one team always seem to change

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im loving the home kit, back to our Blue at last!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here