Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Shirt Looks Like.......

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
One major problem ???

What happens if we play against a side wearing White & Blue ??

The away kit is exactly the same color ???

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out it would have made sense to avoid blue and white in an away strip ???

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Munchkin said:
One major problem ???

What happens if we play against a side wearing White & Blue ??

The away kit is exactly the same color ???

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out it would have made sense to avoid blue and white in an away strip ???

We wear maroon... our third kit

Although what do we wear when we play Brentford who wear red and white stripes as all of our kits will clash

Last edited:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
seems like a con to me.

Buy all 3 shirts and if your lucky we might wear each one twice ??

Why did we need another kit ??? should have just kept the maroon as our away kit until next season.

PS - The bastard numbers / Skint logo better not come off this year :nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
0,,10433~2937018,00.jpg

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Munchkin said:
seems like a con to me.

Buy all 3 shirts and if your lucky we might wear each one twice ??

Why did we need another kit ??? should have just kept the maroon as our away kit until next season.

PS - The bastard numbers / Skint logo better not come off this year :nono:

Think league rules state clubs must have 3 kits these days. And when it comes to playing Brentford, I belive blue is a different colour to red so will not clash. If not a strip with red stripes will probably not clash with plain white

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Seagullible said:
Think league rules state clubs must have 3 kits these days. And when it comes to playing Brentford, I belive blue is a different colour to red so will not clash. If not a strip with red stripes will probably not clash with plain white

Referees will not let a team in blue and white stripes play against a team in red and white stripes and both have white stripes.

Hence last season we changed to Palookaville when playing Stoke, Sheff Utd and Southampton..... and i doubt they will let us lpay in white or maroon either !!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like the home shirt, thank God we've ditched the Argie blue, I'm still convinced that was a massive colour f***-up at the manufacturers.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Seagullible said:

Great snooker quote coming up:-

"For those of you in Black & White, the Pink is behind the Brown"

I think colour T.V. sets are the norm. in most houses these days, so if Brentford Vs. Brighton is shown on T.V., I think viewers will be able to tell who is who :jester: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here