Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Shirt Looks Like.......

1066gull

you at the southampton game waving your arms in the air and making so much noise just to get noticed, struggling to speak properly bejond the jargon and mumbling of words when you shout "1066!" "can i shake your hand" as if you want to let the whole city known.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pipe down children.

Design looks a bit iffy, proper blue though. :) :) :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Adriodinho said:
you at the southampton game waving your arms in the air and making so much noise just to get noticed, struggling to speak properly bejond the jargon and mumbling of words when you shout "1066!" "can i shake your hand" as if you want to let the whole city known.

Seriously f*** off fattie.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
handbags.gif

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
sully said:
Why are the pictures so short we can't even see the sponsors name?

I presume the stripes go right to the bottom.

Will the back be striped or have a box for the numbers?

Sorry, too many questions, but I already know I will buy the home one.

You presume right. The stripes do go to the bottom.

The back however is not striped, but is plain blue. No need for a box for the number and player's name. They will be in white and will show up well against the blue.

With the white away shirt the lads will wear blue shorts.

I'm sure that there will not be many disappointed fans with both kits. Also note that all kits and sizes will be available before the first pre-season game. The club deserve some praise for their efforts!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The bigger issue is no clue as to the sponsorship logo - probably a crap transfer that will be destroyed after three washes.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Beach Hut said:
The bigger issue is no clue as to the sponsorship logo - probably a crap transfer that will be destroyed after three washes.

Indeed it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here