Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Says he's +1 on masters app - if it's that easy to cheat i'm gonna try and get on the PGA tour

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Some tweets that he won't be disqualified, some that's its still being looked into.

Bizarrely Sky Sports haven't mentioned a thing

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Some tweets that he won't be disqualified, some that's its still being looked into.

Bizarrely Sky Sports haven't mentioned a thing

Sky have been distinctly average.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
They've even put the story on their website, but no-one's thought to mention it to the commentators!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sky coverage is average compared to the BBC, such a shame as this is a global event and really fantastic

D

Deleted member 18477

get in there Rory! lovely putt! personally think the sky coverage has been excellent. the course looks stunning in HD.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Missed this thread earlier... just the one bet for me - a cheeky £10 e/w on Steve Stricker at 60/1. Wasn't confident after his start, but a solid (if unspectacular) -1 after day one... I'll take it!

Looking very very good for Lee though...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
get in there Rory! lovely putt! personally think the sky coverage has been excellent. the course looks stunning in HD.

HD doesn't make great coverage...

Montgomery is boring, Harmon is a ****...

D

Deleted member 18477

HD doesn't make great coverage...

Montgomery is boring, Harmon is a ****...

I didn't say it did. Although now you mention it yes it adds to the whole experience and it's amazing! Well done sky! HD picture, great commentary, great golf, great analysis! Much better than BBC! That's why Sky have the whole thing LIVE!

And Monty is a legend! Love him.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Sky coverage is average compared to the BBC, such a shame as this is a global event and really fantastic

All personal taste I guess, but I prefer it to the BBC. Not many ad breaks, I noticed last night, too. Then again, I do watch the Sky coverage of the PGA tournaments most weekends.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Cut to be + 1? I expect Luke to have a good day and hopefully Westwood to collapse as usual.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
a cheeky £10 e/w on Steve Stricker at 60/1. Wasn't confident after his start, but a solid (if unspectacular) -1 after day one... I'll take it!
Yeah he's shorter than 60 now. I'm surprised Mickelson is only 25/1, he was pretty poor.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Woods 10-1 now, great bet shirely?? Played pretty horrifically and still got round in level par, never been leading after the first day in any of his previous wins, got to be worth a pony at that price.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Woods 10-1 now, great bet shirely?? Played pretty horrifically and still got round in level par, never been leading after the first day in any of his previous wins, got to be worth a pony at that price.

Only 1 first round under 70 apparently. Don't rule him out. I'd probably rule out Mickelson though, his confidence looked shot yesterday. As the old saying goes, you can't win it on day one, but you can lose it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Garcia going well, he deserves a major if anyone does - mind you so does Westwood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here