Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The BOTTLER has had a good round at 4 under, Garcia. However you can be guaranteed if he is 4 ahead of the pack with 9 holes to play in the last round he will choke and conspire to lose it, like he ALWAYS does. He is a weak golfer when the pressure is on and managed to clutch defeat from the jaws of victory in the British Open a few years back when 4 ahead with 9 holes to play and 1/33 to win and still lost and even managed to lose against Harrington on the last hole when Harrington found the stream TWICE on the last hole ! and even then he missed an easy put to win the competition. USELESS SPANISH C*NT !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here's Freddy, what a story that would be

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The BOTTLER has had a good round at 4 under, Garcia. However you can be guaranteed if he is 4 ahead of the pack with 9 holes to play in the last round he will choke and conspire to lose it, like he ALWAYS does. He is a weak golfer when the pressure is on and managed to clutch defeat from the jaws of victory in the British Open a few years back when 4 ahead with 9 holes to play and 1/33 to win and still lost and even managed to lose against Harrington on the last hole when Harrington found the stream TWICE on the last hole ! and even then he missed an easy put to win the competition. USELESS SPANISH C*NT !

I take it this was another infamous bet that went tits up again

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't believe you can still get 20/1 on Jason Duffner , he's playing great and joint clubhouse leader!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I take it this was another infamous bet that went tits up again

LOL you got me BH, had 33/1 on him and his capitulation cost me a grand.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am 100% sure though that if Garcia is in the hunt with 9 holes to play he will bottle it like he always does.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
LOL you got me BH, had 33/1 on him and his capitulation cost me a grand.

Thought as much, best and only golf thread I did was Parnavik to win the Open when he lost out with a hole or so left but got 50/1 e/w so not bad

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I fancy Justin Rose to put in a good show this year, also Rickie Fowler, think he has a chance. Will do both of them along with Rory, Westwood and Donald.

I may also have little nibble with a Fred Couples...recent years has proven that an old timer enjoys his 4 days at the masters and I think this year could be his.

so far so good, 150-1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Garcia even managed to bottle it on the last hole with a chance of the lead with a bogey.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thought as much, best and only golf thread I did was Parnavik to win the Open when he lost out with a hole or so left but got 50/1 e/w so not bad

I will let you into a secret I have had £ 10 e/w at 66/1 on Garcia. I always back him and the c*nt had cost me a lot. He is doing well but I fully expect the usual capitualtion at the business end.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Show's what you know

Ah, I see - flaming yourself now, eh ? Actually you weren't wrong, he was not so good in the first round, rather improved yesterday. I don't persoanlly think he looks quite up for it, but you never know. There are still so many that can win it, today should be good. I'm off for a quick 18 myself shortly, not quite the same greens or galaries.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did my usual Choi / Jimenez each way. Choi's long gone, but 175-1 e/w on Jimenez is giving some value at the moment. He seems to be tiring though and was pretty ragged on the back 9 yesterday, he had a lot of 5-6 ft putts to save par, which to his credit he nearly always made. But I think this could be the last major I include the old warhorse, I reckon he'll fade out today.

Still got Mahan and Rose though, expecting to see at least one of them make a CHARGE.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's see what Freddy has left in his bag, could be an amazing story

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Looking wide open at the moment but still have to like Rory who played his way into contention yesterday with a decent round. Anyone under par still has a chance and I guess the pins will be tougher Today with the greens a bit quicker. Looking forward to watching it Tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here